Westfield Long Distance Moving Companies
Whether your move is due to a job transfer, college or to join your spouse, you have to contend with the logistics and packing. As much as this can be overwhelming, A-1 Auto Transport offers solutions that will make it easy for you. Based in New Jersey, we are a top-tier mover with over 20 years’ experience. Our clients are served by the best crew who are out to ensure your move to Westfield is seamless. We offer an array of customized services including vehicle transport.
The best house moving tips
- Plan early: The key to a successful move is early planning. You need to list down all the things you want to be done before moving out. Being organized makes your work way easier since you know what to do and when to do it.
- Pack smart: You don’t need to move everything you own. Moving gives you a chance to declutter your house and move useful items only. Set aside what you don’t need and decide whether to donate, sell or dispose of them.
- Get help: It is not possible to move on your own. Packing can especially take a lot of your time. Inviting your friends over on one weekend will greatly help reduce the workload as the big day approaches.
- Update your address: Alert people in your circle. This includes friends, family, organizations such as the bank and other business associates. Notify them of the planned move and send them the new address. This ensures that you stay in touch and updated.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Make arrangements with your service providers to have the utilities switched off at your current house and switched on at your new residence. If you’re moving to another state, you have to find reliable service providers within that state.
Reasons why you should use professional services
- This might seem a little far-fetched but it is a fact. Movers provide an all-inclusive service package which means you don’t have to separately hire trucks and people to help out. Their services are charged as one bill after considering factors like distance and the size of your luggage. This is cheaper in the long run since the safety of your items is also guaranteed.
- The world is undergoing major advancements in technology. Systems are now computerized making coordination easy. Your belongings are tracked and the movers keep you updated on the progress of your move. This has made the moving process faster and more effective thus ensuring cases of theft are few.
- Reliable services. Dealing with professionals eliminates cases of delays. When you hire professional movers, usually you’re given a contract to sign. This contract lists the pickup and delivery dates among other things. The movers will honor the contract and show up as agreed. Unlike your friends, the movers are punctual and proficient.
How to choose a reliable moving company
Start by asking around the neighborhood. Your friends, family or co-workers will at least suggest a few companies worth checking out. List them down and get online to find out more about the companies. Word of mouth is a fast and easier way of finding movers. However, you need to do thorough research before settling on a company.
Consider a BBB Accredited moving company. For a company to be endorsed by the BBB, it has to provide consistent quality services and maintain good customer relations. Movers are also rated depending on performance. Use the reviews left by previous customers to point you in the right direction.
Check the credentials of the mover you intend to hire. Make sure the license is up-to-date and the USDOT Number is clearly displayed on their trucks, vans, and websites. You want to hire a legitimate company so that you can be sure your items will be delivered to your new house.
- Coast to coast moving
- Door to door moving
- Office relocation
- Residential moving
- Vehicle transport
- Military relocation
- Packing supplies
- Storage services
Why choose our services?
We plan every move meticulously and take precautions to ensure there are no glitches along the way. Our staff is trained to take care of you and your items from the start to finish so you can enjoy the adventure of traveling. You don’t have to feel stressed when you hire A-1 Auto Transport. We will pack, load and unload your household items and see to it that you’re settled as quickly as possible.
Call us now on 888-509-3213 to get hooked to one of our proven moving solutions. We offer free quotes. Request yours today by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.