Westfield Long Distance Moving Companies
Making the decision to step out of your comfort zone is the best gift you can give yourself. With a move to Westfield around the corner, you’ve come to the right place. With a lot of competition in the market, you want a company that understands the area you’re relocating to. A-1 Auto Transport is the go-to moving company in Indiana. We offer a variety of services designed to make your move comfortable and fulfilling. We also transport vehicles.
The best moving tips
- Keep valuable items such as jewelry, antiques, and collections with you. Use a small bag that you can carry with you at all times.
- Contact your utility companies and make arrangements to have them transferred to your new house. Taking care of this early will save you paying for bills in your current house.
- Hire professional cleaning services to thoroughly clean your new house before you move in. This way, you’ll have an easy time arranging items and settling down.
- Inventory your belongings to have a clear picture of what you own. This will help you determine what you need to move, donate or sell. You’ll also know if any of your items go missing.
- Remember to label your boxes correctly with detailed information of what’s inside. This will avoid confusion and make unloading and unpacking easier for you and the movers.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you should hire a professional moving company
- Time management: Most of us simply don’t have the time to plan for a move. Balancing personal life and your career can be a challenge and with a move on the horizon, the process becomes only more complicated. But when you hire professional movers, everything will be handled professionally and you don’t have to worry about anything. They’ll plan and execute the moving process while you focus on your work.
- Protection: The moment you hire a professional moving company, your belongings become automatically covered by the government’s mandatory insurance of $0.60 per pound per item. On top of this, movers have a variety of insurance options you can choose from for extra protection. You can rest assured that the movers will take good care of your items.
- Cost-effective: Most people underestimate the expenses they may incur when moving on their own. Hiring a small truck, equipment, and failing to consider the cost of fuel and insurance for the trucks are some of the miscalculations people ignore. Professional movers have experience and will factor in every expense so that you simply pay a fixed amount for the whole process.
How to find the best moving company
Consider a company that has storage facilities. There are certain elements like weather which can interfere with the moving process. When this happens, you need to have a safe and secure place to keep your items.
Shortlist a few moving companies then check their online reviews and ratings before making a final decision. The Better Business Bureau provides a platform where consumers can rate movers depending on their performances. High ratings signify excellent services and trust.
Visit the FMCSA’s complaints section to find more information about your company. If there are complaints lodged against your moving company, read carefully to establish what happened and most importantly if and how the issue was resolved. Otherwise, it’s advisable to keep away from companies with numerous complaints.
Remember to read the fine print before signing any contract. Most people skim through documents and blindly sign them only to discover there are things you hadn’t agreed on that have been included.
- Furniture relocation
- Door to door moving
- Military relocation
- Long distance moving
- Residential moving
- Storage services
- Packing and unpacking
- Vehicle transport
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
A-1 Auto Transport has been serving people across the country for close to 30 years now. We take care of our customers’ needs professionally and quickly respond to any concerns arising from the moving process. We carefully select and train our staff to be the best in the market. Since every move is unique, we create different moving plans to suit the specific needs of every individual. If you’re looking for dependable, affordable and efficient moving services, A-1 Auto Transport has got you covered.
Hire us today!
Get in touch with our friendly team of experts on 888-509-3213 for advice on the best moving solutions. Remember to fill out the form at the top of this page to get your free moving estimates.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com