Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Westerville, Ohio
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Westerville Long Distance Moving Companies
Westerville, which was incorporated in 1868, is located in Franklin County. It is home to the Ohio to Erie Trail, Inniswood Botanical Garden and Nature Preserves, Sharon Woods, Blendon Woods, The Westerville Community Center and the Hover Dam. A-1 Auto Transport Inc offers a variety of moving services within Westerville. We also offer vehicle transport solutions.
Benefits of hiring movers
Moving is a process that entails many tasks thus hiring a mover helps make it more manageable:
- Movers are professionals in the field so they have experienced different kinds of moving challenges and are well versed on how to handle each kind of challenge.
- Movers will help you determine your moving budget by conducting an in-house estimate. Many movers also use the local area assessment to give you free moving advice.
- If you need to move awkwardly shaped or bulky items such as pool tables, working with movers ensures you do not have to do any heavy lifting as they will have specialized equipment for such jobs.
- Professional movers in Westerville are members of the American Moving & Storage Association.
- Professional movers have complied with all the moving requirements set by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration thereby saving you time and resources.
- Hiring movers protects you from the risk of injury and saves you money; hospital bills may be more expensive than the cost of hiring movers.
- Full service movers manage every aspect of your move and help you to transition from one place to another seamlessly.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find movers
Use the tips below to find legitimate and reliable movers in Westerville
- License and insurance. FMCSA requires every mover to be licensed and ensured. When your mover sends a representative for the the local area estimate ensure that you find out the company’s USDOT and MC numbers. Use those details to search for the company’s registration and insurance compliance.
- Compliments and/or complaints. Search online for both compliments and/or complaints against your selected mover. Be extremely cautious of a company with many negative reviews. You can use the FMSCSA search tool to find out if your movers have any complaints filed against them.
- Adherence to professional standards. As a consumer, besides confirming that the company has complied with FMCSA requirements, you need to check for compliance with some of the industry’s professional standards. Some of the things you should look out for include if they have a physical office, a website or online presence, if they have their own permanently branded trucks and if their staff have branded uniforms. Make sure they have done an in-house survey and provided you with written documents for your moving order amongst other requirements.
- Moving estimates. All movers are required by FMCSA to provide you with an in-house estimate. If a company provides you with a final price without surveying your items, be cautious as this could be a scam. It is advisable to get quotes and estimates from at least four moving firms so that you can get the best deals. If any of the companies offers you an extremely expensive or cheap quote be very cautious as this might also be a scam. Every company should send their estimate in writing. It should include all possible quotes to reduce the chances of surprise costs once the move has started.
- Background search.It in your best interests as a client to find out the capabilities of your movers before you hire them. Go to their website and read more about them. Check to see if they are registered in business listings such as the Yellow Pages. Look for their online reviews and request them to share some of their client testimonials. You can also request them for contacts of their clients whom you can get in touch with.
- Pick your mover.Using the information you have gathered in the processes above, you can now make a decision on your preferred mover.
We offer a wide variety of moving solutions to address every client’s needs:
- Vacation moves
- Student and college moves
- Military moves
- Pet moves
- Auto transport
- Seniors moves
- Apartment moves
- Commercial moves
Work with the best movers
- We have over 25 years of experience in the transport and moving business.
- We have conducted millions of moves and we have tons of satisfied clients.
- Our operations are governed by the AMSA.
- We care about our environment thus we have focused on reducing our carbon footprint.
Get premium services
To enjoy our premium services in Westerville, start by filling the form on our site. You can also call our 24/7 call center on 888-509-3213.