Moving To Or From Western Oregon University (WOU)
Every year, thousands of students from within the state, out of state and internationally move to or from Western Oregon University (WOU), a public university located in Oregon in the US. From new students reporting for the first time to the finalists who are moving out after completing their programs or transferring to other colleges, moving is an integral part of over 6,000 students in WOU. They choose WOU because it offers quality undergraduate and graduate programs through its two schools; the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, and the College of Education. Moving to or from WOU should, therefore, be smooth and exciting. However, with the heavy moving boxes and suitcases to haul along, the moving becomes difficult. You need a professional mover to ease the process for you. A-1 Auto Transport is an auto transport company that offers moving services to and from WOU.
Tips on how to make your WOU move easier
Here are some tips that can help ease your move to or from WOU.
- Plan and prepare well: Plan well in advance how and when you will move. Bear in mind that packing is the most tedious process when moving. Come up with a comprehensive packing plan as well. You should also inquire about housing options and book one early enough. Knowing the size of your house will also help you plan what to carry and what not to carry.
- Pack smart and early: Pack the most important items that you need. Start packing early. Label your boxes and wrap fragile goods to protect them.
- Hire a moving company: Moving your household goods on your own comes with a lot of challenges especially if you are moving from state to state or within the state. You can damage fragile items or lose valuable items. You may also lack labor or the right equipment to help you lift heavy goods such as furniture and pool table. Hiring a moving company can save you a lot of hassle and time.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company for your WOU move
- Your goods get covered from accidents. Transportation comes with a lot of risks such as accidents and damages. If you are moving by yourself, you take full responsibilities of such risks. However, if you hire a professional mover, the responsibilities lie on their shoulders. They, therefore, cover your goods from accidents through insurance.
- You get the full service moving and save time for other activities: Moving by yourself means packing, loading, moving, unloading and arranging your new dorm or apartment. Save your time and energy by leaving the moving process in the hands of the professional movers.
- Professional movers have the right equipment to handle your household goods. Imagine moving that heavy pool table or furniture from the topmost floor down the narrow stairs. You may get help from your family or friends but without the right equipment, you can end up with injuries. The professional movers have skills and equipment to handle such tasks.
How to find the best university moving company
Here are the tips that can help you get the best mover:
- Get referrals from friends and close family: Get recommendations from family members and friends who have used a mover before. It is easier to trust a referral from someone you know.
- Read customer reviews and feedback: Read as many reviews as you can from customers who have used the mover you are intending to hire. Based on their honest opinions, you can make an informed decision. Visit different relevant blogs, Facebook pages or the Better Business Bureau’s to find out more.
- Confirm their validity and legality: You don’t want to deal with scammers. Check whether the mover is licensed and authenticate their license by searching their DOT number through Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA).
Our moving services
A-1 Auto Transport understands that WOU students should find it easy to move to or from any campus of WOU. We offer you the following moving services:
- Full-service moving from packing, loading, unpacking and arranging your dorm or apartment.
- We move household goods including the most valuables and fragile items.
- We offer moving advice to WOU students
- We offer moving storage
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
A-1 Auto Transport has served WOU students for over 20 years. Both the current students and alumni of WOU trust us with their goods whether moving locally, from state to state, nationally, or internationally. We always deliver their goods intact and this is the reason why over 97% of them keep on referring their friends and family to us. We don’t just move your goods, our well trained professionals also arrange your dorm or apartment neatly.
Get our services now
Find out more about our services by contacting us on 888-509-3213 or visiting a1autotransport.com/services. Fill out our form and get a free no-obligation quote.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.