Whether it is your first time to attend college, you are thinking of joining a college that offers the best research opportunities, or you just need a university where you feel at home, you can consider joining Western Michigan University (WMU). Found in Michigan , WMU offers the best opportunities for their ever motivated students. It is ranked among the top five universities offering the best aviation program in the US. Delta Airline accepts applications from the WMU Aviation students enrolled into the program and nurtures them to become Delta pilots. Fly from good to gold by joining WMU and grab the numerous opportunities in the waiting. Your move may be made rough by the hassle of moving lots of goods, whether you are joining for the first time or you have completed your program. Professional movers are always available to ease your move. A-1 Auto Transport offers professional full service moving to or from WMU.
Tips on how to make moving to or from WMU easier
Early planning: Whether you are moving to WMU for the first time or moving out after completing your course or campus transfer, planning early makes your move easier. Getting a house early gives you a clear picture of the space and facilities available in your dorm or apartment. You can easily plan on what to carry, what to leave and how to move them. Also, come up with a list on the most essential things you need to move and do, create an action plan and establish timelines.
Prepare well: Start implementing your action plan. Do what you can immediately like getting moving boxes, donating or selling what you don’t need, booking an apartment or dorm well in advance among other things.
Pack early and smart: You don’t want to pack your household goods haphazardly. You also don’t want to break delicate items or forget some crucial belongings. To avoid this, pack what you can every day. Don’t wait until the last day to pack everything.
Moving storage: Sometimes you have a strict deadline to depart from your dorm or apartment after clearance and you are not ready to move. In this case, seek storage services from movers.
Hire a moving company. Seeking services from movers that offer door to door moving services can make your work much easier. They do everything for you as you focus on your studies and other tasks.
Why you need a professional moving company for your WMU move
- Professional moving companies insure all your household goods on transit so you don’t worry about accidents, loss or damages.
- You get peace of mind and time to do other activities.
- Your goods are handled by professionals hence safety is guaranteed.
- You get moving storage services.
How to find the best university moving company
To avoid scams, take your time and research on the moving companies. There are many red flags you can look out for. For example, if you come across a company that seems too eager to be paid before they start serving you, think twice. A reputable mover will not be quick to ask for cash from you.
Secondly, a professional company owns and uses its own equipment. Stay off companies that use rented or non-branded vans.
You can also ask for their business cards. Verify if their addresses match what you saw in their sites. You can read customers’ reviews and feedback. Check their rankings on Better Business Bureau. You can also check the licensing records at the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA).
Our moving services
A-1 Auto Transport offers professional moving services to and from WMU. Here are some of our services:
- Moving all kinds of items from pool table, furniture to bikes.
- Door to door moving services for students moving from state to state, interstate, coast to coast, within the country or internationally.
- Full service from packing, unpacking to arranging your dorm or apartment.
- Moving storage services.
- Moving advice from our professional and experienced team.
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
- Our major goal is safety, therefore we handle you goods with utmost care.
- We handle your goods with state-of-the-art equipment.
- 97% of WMU current students and alumni we have served before refer their friends and relatives to us.
- We give you free no-obligation quotes.
- We have a satellite that tracks your goods on transit.
- We have professional and friendly teams, from drivers to customer attendants, ready to serve you anytime.
- We are conversant with all the routes leading to WMU.
Get Our Services Today
Fill out our online form to get free non-obligation quotes. Call us on 888-509-3213 or visit our website on a1autotransport.com/services.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.