Moving To Or From Western Kentucky University (WKU)
Moving is a pretty exciting time in one’s life. However, some people consider moving challenging. Despite this fact, America is literally a country on the move with folks moving at least every 6 years! Moreover, an average adult in America is said to move no less than 12 times in his entire lifetime! In 2016 alone, 46 million Americans relocated for various reasons around the country. Another interesting tidbit about moving is that most people prefer to move during summer. Therefore, as you prepare to move to or from Western Kentucky University, it’s a comforting thought to know that moving is pretty much a common phenomenon all over. We will prepare you to have a stress-free and exciting student move that you will look forward to rather than dread. A-1 Auto Transport Inc has been in the business of moving folks in Kentucky to and from the rest of the country for over twenty years now with great success.
How to navigate a hassle-free student move
Moving is a process that can be stress-free is handled right. Here some moving tips to help you achieve this.
- Pick the right moving season: As mentioned earlier, most people prefer to move during summer because schools are out. It is wise to move during off peak times as this will reduce the cost since most moving services will be easily accessible.
- Pack a ‘survival kit’: On the first day after you have moved into the dorm room or your apartment, you may not be able to locate daily essentials easily. It is therefore advisable to pack toiletries, a change of clothes and related items in a bag you can locate easily.
- Hire a moving company: For a really seamless move, you want the experts to take over the logistics of your relocation. Consider hiring a moving company as they are a one-stop shop for all your moving needs.
Why hire a professional moving company?
For a hassle-free experience, moving is a process which is best handled by professional movers. Here are some reasons why this is something you should consider.
- To get the stress off: Once you hire a professional mover, you can trust them to handle the move without your input. This is bound to take a load off your mind.
- To focus on other important activities: Moving is not just about the packing and driving off to your new location, there are many other activities to be taken care of. This includes setting up utilities, getting a new mailing address, saying goodbye and so on.
- To save your friends and family the trouble of moving you: Seeking help from friends and family is the most natural course of action when faced with a move. However, even if they don’t say it, they’d rather not be stuck packing and hauling heavy items around all day for you.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Finding the right mover
It is very important that you use the right mover to relocate you to or from university, considering the financial investment involved. Here are a few steps to help you along the way.
- Identify your moving needs: It is important to decide whether you will do your own packing and just enlist the mover to load you up and drive; or whether you will require a full-service move. This is the first step to help you pick the mover that will offer you the options you need.
- Look for special rates: Most professional movers offer special discounts for students. Be on the lookout for companies near you that have this kind of offering.
- Compare estimates: Ask about three professional movers for estimates and compare them against the services they are offering. Once you are satisfied with a particular company, then you can go ahead and hire them.
A-1 Auto Transport Inc moving services
We offer moving services like local moving, long distance moving, interstate moving, coast to coast moving as well as international moving services. Furthermore, we offer packing and unpacking services, full service moves, auto transport, furniture disassembly and reassembly as well as moving labor for hire. Additionally, we offer you access to affordable moving companies, moving storage and professional moving estimates.
Benefits of moving with us
We are a fully-fledged moving services provider packing over twenty years’ experience in the moving industry. Furthermore, we are fully licensed and insured. Besides that, we are a recognized ProMover with professional accreditation from the American Moving and Storage Association.
Choose to move with us today
Make the smart choice and call us today for your moving needs by dialing 888-509-3213. You may also contact us via the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org