Western Carolina University (WCU)—a constituent campus of the University of North Carolina System, is a public coeducational university found in Cullowhee, North Carolina, US. It was founded to offer education to the people living in the western side of the mountains of North Carolina. It now provides quality education to students hailing from 48 states in the US and over 35 countries. During the fall of 2017, the university enrolled 11,043 students. Students planning to transfer to another university, or high school graduates who want to enroll for their university education can consider joining the Western Carolina community. At WCU, you get ushered into supportive and engaged community that is designed to inspire you to explore. Whether you are moving in as a first time student, or out after completing your program, moving is a tiresome process. Getting a professional mover can give you some peace of mind. A-1 Auto Transport offers moving services to and from WCU.
Tips on how to make moving to or from WCU easier
Preparing for a university move can be stressful. You can reduce the stress by bearing in mind some simple tips.
- Plan well: Whether you are moving within Cullowhee, across North Carolina, from state to state or internationally, proper planning will make your move less stressful and much easier. Come up with a list of activities you must accomplish and when you will accomplish them.
- Give yourself enough time to pack: Most students wait until the last minute to start packing. If you make such a mistake, you will not have time to get the right packing materials and ensure that each item is carefully packed. You may also forget the most essential items and carry unnecessary items which will only increase your moving cost. Give yourself enough time. Start by packing the most essential valuable and fragile items. Starting with the most expensive and fragile items means that you will use the most appropriate packing materials and boxes as well as enough time for the items that need the most care.
- Hire a mover: A professional mover such as A-1 Auto Transport Company has enough experience in handling the moving process. They know what can work and what cannot work during your move. Get their services and enjoy every step of your relocation.
Why you need a professional moving company for your WCU move
Whether you are moving interstate, out of state or from coast to coast, moving to or from WCU requires thorough planning and a lot of work. As much as you can move yourself, you will get several benefits when you hire a professional mover to handle your moving process.
- Professional movers are safer and more reliable. While your family members and friends can help you move, they may accidentally damage or break your belongings during the packing and moving process because they lack required skills. Professional movers are well trained to safely pack and move your household goods.
- Hiring a professional mover saves you from potential injuries and risks. Lifting large and heavy items can be absolutely dangerous. An item may slip and cause injuries to you or loved ones. Moving the bulky furniture and heavy boxes up or down narrow stairs is also risky. Professional movers have trained staff and the right equipment to handle that.
- You can select the most convenient time for your move. When you hire a professional mover, you can choose time for packing, pickup and delivery. Your move will not rely on when your family or friends will be available to offer you their labor.
How to find the best university moving company
Ask for estimates and details of the mover. The estimate should come in a written document, be signed by you and the representative of the moving company. If you are moving within the state, the estimate should describe in details the distance to your new home, the quantity and type of goods you are moving, time and date when your items will be picked up and delivered, and any other additional services. Verify license number of the company by visiting Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) sites.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our moving services
A-1 Auto Transport Company makes your WCU move exciting by giving you flexible and reliable moving services. Some of them include:
- Full service moving
- Heavy lifting
- Moving advice, for example, on how to lift heavy objects
- Moving storage
- Vehicle shipping
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
- Our efficient, well-trained and knowledgeable team properly pack and move your valuables.
- Moving to or from WCU is our daily job. We are conversant with all the routes and are well prepared for any challenge that comes along.
- We have state-of-the-art equipment to handle any item.
Contact Us Now
Find out more about our services by contacting us on 888-509-3213 or visiting our website on a1autotransport.com/services. Fill out our form and get a free non-obligation quote.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org