Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from West Virginia
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Best West Virginia Long Distance & Interstate Moving Companies
It can be tempting to handle a move by yourself. You gather all your boxes and pack all your belongings up neatly by room. You managed to sucker a few friends into volunteering to help with the promise of free pizza. Someone in your family agreed to lend you their pickup truck. Moving day is here and you are excited to get started… until you realize what a giant pain in the neck it is going to be. The couch won’t fit through the door. The television stand is too heavy. You banged up a few walls and scraped up a couple of floors with the very first table you attempted to move. It isn’t even noon and you are ready to curl up into a corner and have a good cry. Don’t worry, we’ve all been there. If that doesn’t sound like a whole lot of fun to you, it might be a good idea to hire a West Virginia moving company with a great rep to do the lifting and transporting for you. They know how to get everything out in one piece.
Cost & Time Examples For Interstate Moves
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and the contents of the home. Prices do not include packing.
Estimated Weight (based on home size):
1BR=2600 lbs – 3900 lbs
2BR=3900 lbs – 5200 lbs
3BR=6500 lbs – 9100 lbs
4BR=9100 lbs – 14300 lbs
5BR=11700 lbs – 19500 lbs
Choosing Your West Virginia Long Distance Movers
Any time you do business with a moving company, you should research them carefully. Here are a couple of things you should be looking at.
- Check reviews online: You should always research a company you plan on doing business with online. Sites like Yelp can be helpful.
- How much experience does this company have: It is better to work with movers that have been in the business for years. A company with more experience is better able to handle any issues.
- Federally registered: Interstate movers must be registered with the Federal government and have a U.S. DOT number.
- Will I be protected in the event of damages: Some moving companies insure your belongings for the full replacement value or their depreciated value, but the law only requires moving companies to insure only $0.60 per pound.
- Extra services available: Many moving companies will offer additional services to make moving with them even easier such as packing and unpacking services. You should see what is available and how much extra it will cost.
- How easy can you contact them: If there is an issue, you want to be able to ensure that you can reach the company. Hiring a business with a local office can be helpful.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our Moving Services
- Commercial and office relocations
- Residential apartment and house moving
- Military relocations
- Door to door moving
- Full service packing and unpacking, including packing materials
- State to state, coast to coast, local and long distance moving
- Heavy and specialized furniture moving. Piano moving, pool table moving, etc.
- Auto transport services (Vehicle Relocations)
- Cheap West Virginia movers
How Much Will It Cost To Hire My West Virginia Long Distance Movers?
Your costs will vary depending on your particular needs and situation. There are many different factors that go into the final cost. It will, of course, be cheaper to move across town than it will be to move across the country. There will also be charges based upon how many things you are moving, how much it weighs, the cost of fuel, etc. You can compare quotes by calling different companies for a free estimate.
Signing a Mover Contract
- All services and their accompanying costs should be listed clearly on your agreement.
- Ensure that the addresses that are listed for both the house you are moving to and the one you are moving from are correct.
- Check the policy on damages. Will they cover the required $0.60 per pound or do they cover more?
- Any valuables such as jewelry should be kept with you.
- Ask for a copy of the mover’s inventory sheet. Note the condition of your items that they have listed on it.
- Some homeowner’s insurance policies cover items damaged during a move. You should check with you agent to see if yours does.
West Virginia Cross Country Movers for Hire
Central Van & Storage
301 Jacobson Dr. # B
Poca, WV 25159
Lambert Transfer Company
291 Harris Dr.
Poca, WV 2159
Accedia Moving & Storage LLC
West Virginia Storage Facility Directory
Whirlwind Storage Charleston
1352 Hansford St.
Charleston, WV 25302
West Side Mini Storage
607 Park Ave.
Charleston, WV 25302