Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from West St. Paul, Minnesota
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
West St. Paul Long Distance Moving Companies
West St. Paul is located in Dakota County, Minnesota. The city has a motto that says ‘we are close to it all.’ Its proximity to the cities of St Paul, Minneapolis and South St Paul ensures it affords good healthcare, education and recreational activities. The city has hundreds of parks and stadiums which host tens of festivals annually. You can shop, party and go hiking the same day within the city. Move to a new city and reinvent yourself. A-1 Auto Transport is here to make your move memorable. We have reliable moving and vehicle relocation services.
Why you need a moving company
Moving companies provide quality services. They use advanced equipment which ensures they handle your items safely and perform the delivery on time. Their customer service is also efficient. They are easily accessible and ready to engage with customers.
Moving companies use professionally trained personnel when conducting moves. Lifting and moving your heavy and delicate furniture and items is not complex for them. Their extended experience only adds to their prowess in the moving business.
If you have additional requests, moving companies can accommodate them. They have different teams that can handle all types of moves, be it pets or bulky furniture. Professional movers such as A-1 Auto Transport also have financial packages that cover customers of all cadres.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best moving company in West St. Paul
It’s advisable to use companies which are members of the American Movers and Storage Association. They have to work according to the association’s regulations and principles. They also have an arbitration programme that is used when resolving disputes.
Check whether the company has a valid license with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association. Review the company’s pending violations to know how responsible the company is. Remember to check the national average safety rating and compare with the movers’.
Engage moving companies which have several accolades. This displays professional services and growth with each move they handle. Reliable moving companies will always take statistics of moves they’ve handled and look for ways to make them better. This ensures they improve with time. Use Corporate Critic or the Better Business Bureau to validate the company’s awards.
Hire moving companies with relevant moving experience. It does not mean that if a company is a hundred years old, they have extensive experience. They could have been dormant for over fifty years or they could have handled only one type of move. Ask for several referees the company has handled before.
Ensure you get a free written estimate before hiring a moving company. It enables you to plan your finances and time effectively.
Ask for professional help if you do not understand parts of the moving contract.
Practices to make your move easy
- Hire a moving company that has the most relevant experience. Ensure the necessary paperwork is complete before the company begins handling the move.
- Purge items you no longer use. You can donate them to Goodwill or friends. You can also sell them through a yard sale. These items are cumbersome and offer no benefit to your move.
- Pack your items carefully. They will move for a long distance perhaps on roads with potholes or in bad weather. You can pad the inside of the boxes with blankets and towels.
- Enlist friends to help with your move. They can ease the workload by dismantling large furniture and packing easy stuff such as clothes and furniture.
- Take time to adjust to the new surroundings. You can scope the premises before moving in and get the feel of the new environment. Pack a first night bag for the first few days before you begin unpacking.
- Change your address at the local post office two weeks before moving day. This confirms that your mail will arrive at your new address on time.
A-1 Auto Transport services
- Affordable long distance moves
- Corporate relocations
- Office moves
- Storage services
- Apartment relocations
- Piano moves
- Pool table moves
- Pet transport
- Military moves
- Local moves
- Senior moves
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We enjoy keeping in touch with our customers since it has enabled us know their needs better. Engage us at A-1 Auto Transport and we will swiftly respond to all your queries. Check out our customer testimonials page and verify the quality of our services.
Get in touch
Call us now on 1-888-509-3213 and experience incredible services at affordable rates. Fill out the form at the top of our page and get a free moving quote.