West Point Long Distance Moving Companies
People move for a broad range of reasons including jobs, better housing, family, education, cost of living, military duty, retirement, and much more. Moving homes or offices is an overwhelming exercise and it‘s wise to avail of the moving help offered by professional movers for a smooth and stress-free move. We are the favorite choice for people moving to or from West Point, Mississippi.
A-1 Auto Transport Inc is a customer-focused full service global shipper that helps you with everything from start to end. We provide moving advice, planning, packing, loading, shipping, moving storage, unloading, unpacking, and item arrangement services. We also provide auto transport services.
Tips on how to make your move easier
These valuable tips could help you prepare for a smooth move.
- Decide on the appropriate time to move: Most Americans relocate during the summer moving season from June to August. During this period the prices are high because of the demand. The moving season from September to May is known as the low or off-peak moving season because there are fewer people on the move. As a result of the thin traffic, the prices are fantastic and so are the services since the staff has fewer demands on their time. During the low season, moving companies offer massive price discounts and there are promotions to encourage customers. If the decision rests with you, relocate during the off-peak season because you can take advantage of the promotions and price discounts to substantially lower your moving cost. It is also better to move during the week.
- Consult a professional mover in West Point: Packing is critical in long distance moves because of the distances involved and the time spent in moving storage. This means you have to get professional packing help to ensure the packing meets the recommended safety standards. You should also ensure you get enough moving boxes, bags, packing tape, labels, markers, and other packing supplies from your mover. Getting your moving supplies from your mover enables you to return the used boxes for a refund. Keep in mind that a reliable mover has the resources and infrastructure to move you quickly, smoothly, and cheaply.
- Protect your move: Relocating exposes you to the risk of claims for bodily injury and property damage by third parties as well as damage to your own belongings. Insurance coverage is essential to protect you and your property. Have a talk with your mover to establish if you need extra insurance coverage because the basic coverage that comes with the moving package may be inadequate. Find out from your insurance agent if your renter’s policy covers your move or if it can be extended for that purpose.
Why you need a professional moving company
A reliable mover handles the entire process and gives major benefits including:
- Low price
- Peace of mind
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best moving company
It’s important to separate responsible movers and schemers.
- Get established movers: Search for referrals or check online and in the movers’ directory. You can also ask movers associations for a shortlist of trustworthy members.
- Research the companies: First, ensure that the movers’ registrations, licenses, and insurance are compliant. Look at their histories and experience in long distance moving. Check their company rankings and peruse customers’ experiences on reliable review sites.
- Moving price: Request a few companies for written proposals. Responsible movers take a complete inventory of your possessions and provide an accurate estimate.
- Pick your mover: Compare the prices and decide on your mover.
Our moving services
We deal with moves in West Point, moves in Mississippi, interstate moves, and international moves.
- Auto Transport
- Pet Transport
- Residential Moves
- Military Moves
- College Moves
- Seniors Moves
- Vacation Moves
- Corporate Moves
- Office Moves
- International Moves
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
We are an established and responsible worldwide shipper with over 20 years’ experience and 5-Star rankings on company reviews. We have special trucks, the right equipment, storage facilities, offices, and moving experts in main cities and metros all over the US and globally. A-1 Auto Transport Inc provides exceptional moving services at the most competitive rates.
Make the shift Now
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.