West Park Long Distance Moving Companies
Moving to West Park gives you the opportunity to tour not only the city but also beautiful surroundings such as Hollywood and Miami. The process of moving can be an enjoyable experience if you engage the right moving company. A-1 Auto Transport is a Florida based moving company offering exclusive services both locally and overseas. We also provide vehicle transportation.
The best moving tips
- Hire a reliable moving company to help you move. After booking a moving date, make sure you read the documents provided carefully before signing the contract. Ask for clarification where you don’t understand and check if there are any hidden charges.
- After hiring a moving company, make sure that you get all their details including phone number and physical address to make communication easy in case of any concerns.
- If you own a pet, find a pet sitter to stay with your pet on the moving day. A change of environment excites pets and they can cause distraction to the movers.
- Avoid carrying flammable materials such as gasoline and fireworks. This will jeopardize the safety of your items and that of the movers. Dispose them or give away to neighbors.
- Start packing weeks in advance so that when the big day finally approaches, you’ll be ready. Packing hurriedly may lead to misplacement of documents.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you should hire a professional moving company
- Reliability: When you hire a moving company, you sign a contract that must be honored by the movers. They’ll show up as agreed and deliver on their promises. You can rely on the services of professional movers as opposed to your friends who may fail to show up on the day of the move.
- Experience: Moving companies that have been in the business for a long time can be trusted to be efficient and effective in service delivery. They have techniques to handle your household items carefully from packing to loading, and safely delivering them to your new house.
- Saves your time: If you’re too busy at work and don’t have the time to plan your move, hiring professional movers will help you achieve your moving goals. They’ll plan and organize the whole process for you as you continue with your daily routine.
- Packing services: Packing is the most tedious part of the moving process. If you invite your friends to help you pack, they’ll not handle your items as carefully as trained professionals would. Professional movers have skills that make it easy for them to pack your belongings fast and efficiently saving space and time. They can organize the whole relocation process in a day or two.
How to find a reliable moving company
- Local movers: It’s easy to find the details of a moving company from your region by visiting their offices and enquiring about their services. Check the condition of their equipment and how they respond to your questions. You can also ask for references from previous customers.
- Insurance: For a moving company to be allowed to operate, they should be able to provide the required level of insurance for your household items. This will cushion you against liability from damages or loss.
- Registration and licensing: A reliable mover must have all the necessary credentials from relevant government and state authorities. Interstate movers must have a USDOT Number while intrastate movers must be licensed by the FDACS.
- Online reviews: Consumers rate and review companies based on their experience. The reviews will help you determine the quality of service delivered by a company you are interested in. The Better Business Bureau allows consumers to file complaints about companies that didn’t deliver according to their agreement.
Our moving services
- Vehicle transport
- Packing supplies
- Pet transport
- Long distance relocation
- Local moving
- Residential and commercial moving
- Packing and unpacking
- Furniture relocation
- Specialized and bulky moving
- Cheap West Park movers
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
We are proud members of the Florida Professional Movers Association. We have moved thousands of people for over two decades and we continue to develop new and advanced systems to enable us to serve you better. At A-1 Auto Transport, we focus on delivering first-class services at affordable prices. Our mission is satisfying our customers and have them settled in fast and conveniently.
Call our customer care representatives on 888-509-3213 to get personalized assistance on the best moving solutions we have for you. For free moving estimates, please fill out the form at the top of this page.
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com