West Melbourne Long Distance Moving Companies
Moving presents a great opportunity for a fresh start. Whether you’re moving to a city near you or to another state, you need to have good organizational skills for the process to flow smoothly. Hiring professional movers who are experienced is the best option to help you achieve your moving goals. If you're moving to West Melbourne, A-1 Auto Transport is your best pick. We are based in Florida and provide a wide range of moving services that cater to your every need. We also relocate vehicles.
Tips to help you move easier
- Plan your move ahead: Start making moving plans weeks in advance. Write down a list of things-to-do and make sure you stick to the list. This will keep you focused.
- Things you don’t use: When packing, have a separate box for stuff that you don’t need. Depending on the condition of the items, you can decide to either sell, donate or dispose of them.
- Ask for help: Packing your belongings may take a lot of time. You can ask for help from friends by inviting them during the weekends. If there’s anything you want to give away, they’ll be the first beneficiaries.
- Food supply: Avoid stocking up food a week to the moving day. Try to finish off your groceries because moving companies do not transport perishables.
- Pack an overnight bag: You need to pack a separate bag containing your essential items such as toilet paper, utensils, towels, bed sheets, and a change of clothes. Keep the bag with you to easily access the items.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you should hire a professional mover
Consider hiring a professional moving company as opposed to moving on your own. A mover’s benefits are:
- Professional movers have trucks of different sizes. If you have a lot of stuff, they will come with a truck that all your items will fit in for a single trip.
- Long distance. Getting friends to help you move over a long distance is almost impossible. This is what professional movers do. They have the resources to move your belongings and you can rest assured they will get there on time and intact.
- Professional movers have the appropriate tools and equipment to protect your items from breakages. With their skills, they know how to handle delicate items and ensure they are delivered in one piece.
- Peace of mind. Hiring the right professional movers to manage your moving process gives you peace of mind knowing that your items are in safe hands.
- Storage facilities. In case of an unexpected move and you relocate to a smaller house, you’ll need a place to store your belongings. Professional movers have secure facilities to keep your items safe and secure for as long as you want at a cost.
How to find a reliable mover
- Reputation: Before hiring a moving company, check their reputation with the Better Business Bureau. Apart from ranking businesses, the site provides information about any complaints lodged against moving companies. This will tell you if the company responded to the complaints in a timely manner or failed to address the issue.
- Legal status: A reliable mover must be registered by the U.S. Department of Transportation. Interstate movers must have a USDOT Number as legal proof of compliance. Make sure to check the government website to confirm the number is valid. In-state movers must have an IM Number from the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services.
- Customer care service: You can tell the professionalism of a moving company by the way they respond to your questions. You should be able to get all the relevant answers concerning their services and the moving process. If there’s any sign of arrogance or intolerance, that’s a company to avoid.
- Furniture relocation
- Packing supplies
- Storage facilities
- Vehicle transport
- Interstate moving
- Office relocation
- Packing and unpacking
- International relocation
- Cheap West Melbourne movers
Why hire us?
A-1 Auto Transport is a leading moving company in Florida. We ensure that you receive the best moving services to reduce your stress. Our staff undergoes rigorous background checks and receives extensive training. We ensure we only hire the best. Our advanced equipment will handle your household items with utmost care and have them delivered fast and efficiently.
Call us now
Get in touch with us on 888-509-3123 to get details about our moving services. For free moving estimates, please remember to fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.