Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from West Fork, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable West Fork Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Nestled against the backdrop of the Ozark Mountains, West Fork has some of the most scenic views in Arkansas. It is a bustling environment with a lot of business opportunity and outdoor attractions. A-1 Auto Transport offers safe and reliable services for all members of the community when shipping cars to or from West Fork.
Areas covered in West Fork
Our service extends to all parts of the city and every state in the U.S.
Services offered in West Fork
- We always recommend that you keep the classics, hot rods, and high-end luxury cars in complete dustproof and weatherproof environments. The enclosed transport option keeps the cars from exposure to potential damage by the elements.
- Terminals are storage points used for vehicles during transportation. When you opt for terminal shipping, you assume responsibility for delivering the car to a shipping depot for collection. We will send it to the nearest terminal in your area.
- When you choose the door-to-door shipping option, we will ask you to check whether the rigs can easily find their way to your home. We may settle for the nearest school or public parking lot if we find restrictions.
- We transport hundreds of automobiles every year to international destinations. We have special containers to secure your classics and high-end vehicles during the trip. We also have a roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) solution for low-budget shipping.
- Usually considered as the industry standard, open-air transport offers the most affordable rates for shipping cars to or from West Fork. It is a reliable service that also serves manufacturers and dealerships when moving multiple cars.
- We can arrange to speed up your shipping at a fee. Simply let us know the finer details of your timelines in advance.
Cars that we ship
A-1 Auto Transport is not your typical moving company. We have first-class solutions for all types of automobiles including motorcycles, boats, ATVs, golf carts, jets skis, SUVs, vans, pick-up trucks, RVs, earthmovers, and more.
Preparing for the shipping process
- You should not have contraband material inside the vehicle during transportation. You should also keep it free of personal goods and household items. The federal authorities usually inspect the vehicles for such at the checkpoints.
- Wash the car so that it becomes easy to check for cosmetic damage. Detail every dent and scratch. Also, include dated photographs on the records. The truck driver should acknowledge receiving your report when you share the documents.
- To keep the vehicle’s weight at a manageable level, make sure that you don’t leave too much gas in the tank (we recommend about 1/4). We need it to drive the vehicle on the truck when loading and unloading.
- Leave the exterior in the original factory setting by removing the accessories. Do not ship it with the luggage racks, fog lights, and spoilers unless you find it difficult to take them out. You can add a protective cover for non-removable parts.
- A running vehicle cuts down delays and needs little handling equipment. It creates a smooth process and lowers the cost to ship. Take the following steps to keep the car in good shape.
- Keep the battery on a full charge and check if the terminals work properly.
- Check the engine, transmission fluid, and coolant. Top off the insufficient levels.
- Use properly inflated tires on the vehicle.
- Make a note of the oddities that may make it difficult to start or run the vehicle and share it with the truck driver.
- Remove the toll tags, parking passes and other stickers that may attract charges during the trip. During this time, your vehicle will use the highways as a passenger.
- The truck driver might use crude means to turn off the alarm system when it triggers during the shipping process. Try to disable it or write instructions on how to deactivate it and stick them on the dashboard.
About A-1 Auto Transport
We are one of the biggest car shipping services in the region. Our experience in the industry goes beyond two decades. It places us miles apart from other companies when it comes to shipping cars to or from West Fork.
How to find a reliable transport company
- Take time to research the companies by checking their license records and looking for customer reviews and recommendations.
- Ask for quotes from at least three different companies to compare. Make sure that you consider all service factors other than just the pricing.
- Call up the transport company and ask questions about the services, contractual terms, and insurance. A reliable agent will walk you through all the details without a fuss.
Get a free quote!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.