Your motorcycle’s safety is most certainly the most important factor in what is considered to be a successful shipping process. There are a few transport companies nesting nearby those living in West Allis, Wisconsin.
Find one that offers low rates and motorcycle shipping services that appeal to your situation.
For a faster shipping process, ask about the company’s expedited and guaranteed delivery options. These will help to assure your motorized bike is put at the pinnacle of the list as a high priority transport. The motorcycle shipping company will make sure that the motorcycle arrives safe and sound by the time it is expected.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Preparing the Motorcycle Right to Assure Its Safety.
- Clean the motorcycle off thoroughly.
- Take off anything that didn’t come with the bike originally.
- Gather contact information from the driver.
- Take note of your motorcycle’s condition. Take pictures and write down damages.
- Leave the gas tank only ¼ full or even less. Fuel adds too much weight to the vehicle and puts those involved in the shipping process at risk.
Must I Be Present for the Pick Up and Drop Off?
Nearly all transporters will ask for your presence during the pickup and drop off. Nevertheless, if you just cannot be there, you can designate another responsible party. This must be confirmed with the transport company and specific forms of documentation will be necessary for this to happen.
Supplementary costs might apply to anyone changing the plan already confirmed with the auto transport company. Make sure that you talk over the details with the transport company first. Call customer service if something changes during the shipping process and the details will be sorted out appropriately.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory