Weslaco, Texas A-1 Auto Transport Makes Car Shipping Simple
Weslaco is home to approximately 37,000 people and is located in Hidalgo County near McAllen, Texas. Each year the City of Weslaco hosts several holiday parades, music festivals, special events and memorial events. There are five local public parks where residents can walk or jog, go hiking or bicycling, have family picnics, weddings or reunions, and other outdoor activities. The city also has three public swimming pools that include large pools, wading pools. Sprinklers, toddler pools, and areas for concessions. The City of Weslaco is a close-knit community where residents come together for holiday events, educational benefits and community activities and always have a smile and friendly word for people new to the area.
For more information on Weslaco, you can visit the City of Weslaco website.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Weslaco to Baton Rouge||$460||614 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Weslaco to Kansas City||$633||1055 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Weslaco to Miami Beach||$920||1534 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Salt Lake City to Weslaco||$933||1556 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Los Angeles to Weslaco||$960||1601 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Weslaco||$1053||1755 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Weslaco to Portland||$1159||2319 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Weslaco to New York||$1185||1975 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Preparing Your Car for Shipment to Weslaco
Getting your car ready for transport is a vital step in the process. Follow these pointers from A-1 Auto Transport to make sure your car is transported ready.
- Cars go through detailed inspections just before they are loaded onto the carrier. Make sure all areas of your car are easily seen by having it thoroughly washed before the driver picks it up.
- Auto transporters are not insured to carry personal items inside a vehicle when hauling it. You need to clean the inside of the car and remove all personal items and important paperwork. If anything is left in the car, you risk losing it if an accident occurs during transport.
- Insurance coverage is very important to ensure your car will be repaired if damaged during transport. Be sure to get proof of insurance in writing from the company. Also, make sure the coverage amounts are adequate for the value of your car.
- You need to make sure the car has enough gasoline for the driver to be able to load and unload it as he delivers other vehicles on the transport route. You should have around ¼ tank of gas. Also, make sure the battery is fully charged and if moving to a new climate you will want to make sure the antifreeze is filled and the other fluids have been checked.
- If the car has any fluid leaks that are noticeable they need to be sealed and repaired before transport.
- Make sure the shipping fees have been paid and that you are prepared to be physically present when the carrier picks the car up and delivers at the new location. You will need to sign the Bill of Lading.
Get a free, no obligation to buy, price quote for your shipment.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Weslaco Auto Transport Directory
Finding a local company to transport your car can be a stressful time. You can use this directory from A-1 Auto Transport to find reliable companies that pick-up and deliver cars to the Weslaco, Texas area.
BM Transport is a trucking company that hauls freight, cargo, and automobiles. They are fully licensed and insured and haul all types of motor vehicles to and from Weslaco, TX. You can contact them by phone for an estimate and to schedule service.
9575 Fm 1421,
Brownsville, TX 78520
Weslaco includes ZIP codes