- Wentzville Long Distance Moving Companies
- Top Tips For Moving With Ease
- Why You Should Hire A Professional Moving Company
- How To Choose The Right Moving Company
- We Specialize In These Services
- Why A-1 Auto Transport?
- Hire Us Today
Wentzville Long Distance Moving Companies
If you’re preparing a move to Wentzville, A-1 Auto Transport is ready to help you relocate with less stress. Based in Missouri, we offer exceptional moving services both locally and overseas including vehicle transport.
Top tips for moving with ease
- Start the moving preparations at least 6 weeks in advance. There is so much to do and you have to be ready when the day finally approaches. List down everything you intend to accomplish before moving out to. This way, you will be more organized and thorough.
- Gather plenty of boxes for packing your belongings. Start with those items that are not used frequently such as winter clothes (if you’re moving in summer). If you have two TV’s, pack them separately. Clearly label the boxes so that the movers know exactly where to place them.
- If you dismantle furniture, place the screws, nuts, and bolts in Ziploc bags. Small items get lost or misplaced easily during a move and to avoid that, attach them to the pieces of furniture they belong to.
- Purge your household items and only move with the necessary items. Any item that hasn’t been used for over a year is no longer required and you should think about selling, donating or giving it away. Moving with less luggage reduces the moving cost and makes your move more manageable.
- Notify important business contacts, your bank, friends, and family of the impending move. Fill out the Change of Address form at your local post office or online and send them the new address. This way, all mail will be forwarded to you.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you should hire a professional moving company
- They use the appropriate equipment. If you have moved in the past, then you understand how difficult and risky it is to carry that heavy couch or refrigerator down a flight of stairs. No matter how strong you are, you need to be trained for such tasks. Professional movers are not only skilled but also have the right tools and equipment to pull such jobs without breaking a sweat.
- For protection. If you’re thinking of moving on your own, stop for a minute to think about the losses you might incur if you drop and break your most cherished possessions. With professional movers, everything is handled by trained hands. Your paintings, artifacts and sculptures will be packed carefully and delivered without a scratch. Most movers are insured which means you’ll be compensated for any loss or damage.
- Efficiency. A DIY move always takes a long time to be accomplished. This is because you lack the proper skills for the job. On the other hand, this is the area of expertise of professional movers. They have the techniques to pack fast and load your items into the trucks efficiently while ensuring everything is intact. Your mind will be at ease knowing that your items are in safe hands.
How to choose the right moving company
Word of mouth is still the most reliable form of marketing in today’s world. Ask around the neighborhood or at your workplace and you’ll be surprised by the information you’ll get. People who have moved in the past will tell you which companies are worth checking out and those to avoid.
Check the reputation of your mover by reading online reviews. The Better Business Bureau offers a platform where customers can leave comments and ratings based on their moving experience. Check the complaints section to find out the number of complaints filed against your mover and if they were resolved on time.
Consider a ProMover member. These are companies that have undergone a strict background check to ascertain their legitimacy. Members must agree to abide by the rules and regulations set by AMSA. This helps to eliminate unscrupulous movers hence protecting the consumer.
We specialize in these services
- Auto transport (car transportation)
- Long distance moving
- Door to door moving
- Commercial moving
- Residential moving
- Packing supplies
- Storage facilities
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
We know your household items hold a special place in your heart and we promise to take care of them. Our personnel is carefully selected and trained so that you get the most reliable moving services. With A-1 Auto Transport, you can expect your items to be delivered within the deadline. Our mission is to offer exceptional services at affordable rates.
Hire us today
For queries, bookings or concerns, don’t hesitate to call our friendly staff on 888-509-3213. Get free moving estimates by filling out the form at the top of this page.