Whenever you need a motorcycle shipped to another state, have it safely and quickly delivered by professionals. Transport services out of Wells, Nevada are cost effective and affordable.
There’s no reason not to take advantage of these services, especially if you wish to keep the bike in its best condition.
The process of shipping is simple, particularly for those who purchase door to door delivery and other convenient services. However, anyone shipping a vehicle will be responsible for preparing it for its transport. Your transport company will tell you how to prepare the bike appropriately.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Standard Prep Procedure for Motorcycle Shipping.
- Clean the entire motorcycle, making sure it is free of any dirt and grime.
- Remove all motorcycle accessories such as saddlebags. You may also be asked to remove handlebars and mirrors.
- Check all of the fluids and top them off, with the exception of fuel which should read ¼ full or less.
- Fill the tires with air if necessary.
- Inspect the bike for damages and write them down. Take pictures of the vehicle as well.
The process of preparation is designed to keep the motorcycle and those caring for it safer. It is important that you complete all that is asked from you. It shouldn’t take much time and it is essential for the success of your transport.
If something goes wrong during the shipping process, filing a claim with the insurance company goes along much smoother when the prep work has been completed. This assures the transporter and insurance agent that the bike was in its best possible condition for the transport. The list of damages and pictures will also come in handy if you find yourself in such unfortunate circumstances. Luckily, it is rare for any accidents to occur during the shipping process with professionals.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory