Whenever you need a motorcycle shipped to another state, have it safely and quickly delivered by professionals. Transport services out of Wells, Nevada are cost effective and affordable.
There’s no reason not to take advantage of these services, especially if you wish to keep the bike in its best condition.
The process of shipping is simple, particularly for those who purchase door to door delivery and other convenient services. However, anyone shipping a vehicle will be responsible for preparing it for its transport. Your transport company will tell you how to prepare the bike appropriately.
Get a free, no obligation to buy, price quote for your shipment.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Standard Prep Procedure for Motorcycle Shipping.
- Clean the entire motorcycle, making sure it is free of any dirt and grime.
- Remove all motorcycle accessories such as saddlebags. You may also be asked to remove handlebars and mirrors.
- Check all of the fluids and top them off, with the exception of fuel which should read ¼ full or less.
- Fill the tires with air if necessary.
- Inspect the bike for damages and write them down. Take pictures of the vehicle as well.
The process of preparation is designed to keep the motorcycle and those caring for it safer. It is important that you complete all that is asked from you. It shouldn’t take much time and it is essential for the success of your transport.
If something goes wrong during the shipping process, filing a claim with the insurance company goes along much smoother when the prep work has been completed. This assures the transporter and insurance agent that the bike was in its best possible condition for the transport. The list of damages and pictures will also come in handy if you find yourself in such unfortunate circumstances. Luckily, it is rare for any accidents to occur during the shipping process with professionals.