- Wellington Long Distance Moving Companies
- Tips To Help You Relocate Easily
- Why You Need Professional Movers
- How To Find A Reliable Moving Company
- Out Of State Movers Near Me
- Our Moving Services
- Why Hire A-1 Auto Transport?
- Get In Touch
Wellington Long Distance Moving Companies
The average American family moves at least once every five years. Moving is a significant event in a person’s life and involves making crucial decisions. A-1 Auto Transport, Florida, understands how important a move is and we provide the best solutions towards this. We offer a full-service pack and vehicle transport services among other professional services. Let us make your move to Wellington memorable.
Tips to help you relocate easily
- Make early preparations. Approach a reliable moving company and book an appointment. Set a moving date that will allow you sufficient time to plan.
- Look for boxes and pack small items that you can easily handle. Label your boxes clearly to enable easy unpacking. This will also help you know the contents of each box and how to handle them.
- Pack heavy items in small boxes and light items in large boxes. Avoid overloading your boxes. If you can’t lift a box, then it’s too heavy.
- Pack your valuables keep them with you during the move.
- Movers don’t move hazardous household items like gasoline, acid, and sprays. These items pose a danger both to your items and to the movers.
- Have a separate bag for essential items like phone chargers, toothpaste, and a change of clothes. Can you imagine rummaging through your boxes looking for toilet paper?
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-241-3110 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need professional movers
- Safety: Professional movers have a responsibility to take care of your household items throughout the process. They are well trained with skills to pack your fragile belongings and load them into their trucks safely and ensure they are delivered securely without delay.
- Equipment and security: Moving delicate and heavy household items is risky and dangerous. Professional movers have the appropriate equipment and tools to safely handle your heavy and bulky items. They have trucks designed to provide extra protection by keeping your items from shifting while being moved. They use furniture moving pads, two-wheel and four-wheel dollies to carry your items more effectively and prevent them from being scratched.
- Long distance moving: When relocating to another state, it's beneficial to hire a company experienced in long distance moving. A-1 Auto Transport has been moving thousands of people for over 20 years globally. Your household items will be in safe hands and you only pay after delivery.
- Insurance: Movers are obligated to provide insurance for your belongings. This ensures that you’re compensated in case of damage to your items. They are required to provide a basic cover of $0.60 per pound per item. To check the compliance of your mover, check the Licensing and Insurance Public database.
How to find a reliable moving company
- A reliable mover should be fully licensed by the FMCSA. Movers operating across the states must have a valid USDOT Number. Different states have different requirements. In Florida, in-state movers are required to have an IM Number issued by the
- Hire a company that’s BBB accredited. The bureau ranks movers with exemplary performances and those that respond to customer complaints. Customers can also file complaints against companies if they were dissatisfied by their services.
- Search the company’s reviews online. Reliable movers maintain a good reputation with their customers by providing services of high standards. Check a trusted site like com to find what past customers are saying about the moving company you are interested in.
- Word of mouth is a powerful tool that can help you find a good moving company quickly. Ask your co-workers or friends who have moved recently for recommendations based on their experiences.
- Visit the websites of your potential moving companies to find out the type of services they provide. Reliable movers should provide their contact information and directions to their offices. Only deal with movers whose brands are clearly marked on their trucks for easy identification and tracking.
Out of State Movers Near Me
Our moving services
- Vehicle transport
- Interstate moving
- Full-service (packing and unpacking)
- International moving
- Door to door moving
- Packing supplies
- Pet transport
- Cheap Wellington movers
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We are a reputable moving company with a highly qualified team of experts to make your move fun and adventurous. Our services are tailored to suit your specific needs. We are committed to ensuring the safety and security of your items all the way. A-1 Auto Transport is your listening and caring moving partner.
Get in touch
Make your reservation early by calling us on 888-241-3110. For free moving estimates, please remember to fill out the form at the top of this page.