Safe And Reliable Wayne County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
There's plenty to do and see in Wayne, West Virginia. Recreational activities include swimming, fishing, hunting, ATV riding, biking, sports, and many more. The people here are friendly and always welcoming. If you would like to move here, get in touch with A-1 Auto Transport. We will help you move anything you want. Our company has over two decades of experience in shipping cars to or from Wayne County, moving and transportation services. We have the necessary equipment and manpower to successfully carry out any shipping job. Our services are simple, efficient, well-thought-out and pocket-friendly.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Indianapolis to Wayne County||$272||272 miles||2-4 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Wayne County||$434||434 miles||2-4 days|
|New York to Wayne County||$452||603 miles||3-5 days|
|Wayne County to Dallas||$607||1013 miles||4-6 days|
|Minneapolis to Wayne County||$651||869 miles||3-5 days|
|Wayne County to San Francisco||$1006||2517 miles||7-9 days|
|Las Vegas to Wayne County||$1032||2064 miles||6-8 days|
|Wayne County to Salt Lake City||$1072||1787 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Wayne County
This county has a well-laid out transport system. It has functioning train services and airports which make our work easier. We are able to offer expedited shipping through the airport and also transport bulky equipment through the trains. The major highways we use when shipping cars to or from Wayne County include Interstate 64, U.S. Route 52, 60, West Virginia Route 37, 152, and 75.
Other neighboring areas that we serve include Lawrence County in Ohio to the north, Cabell County to the northeast, Lincoln County to the east, Mingo County to the southeast, Martin County, Kentucky to the south, Lawrence County, Kentucky to the west, and Boyd County also in Kentucky to the northwest.
Things you need to remember when shipping your car
- Do proper research: There are many auto shipping companies and brokers around. Some of them are cheaper than others but the price should not be your main criteria for choosing a shipping company. Evaluate the services offered and the level of experience before looking at the price. This step can make or break your entire shipping process.
- Clean out your vehicle: Ensure that your vehicle doesn't have any personal belongings before handing it over to the auto shipping company. Failure to clean out your vehicle may attract fines and delays from the authorities.
- Document the state of your vehicle: It is important to note down and take pictures of any dents, scratches, and damages your vehicle has. This may come in handy should a dispute arise.
- Remove antennae: Remove any aftermarket installations such as antennas, external speakers, navigation systems, and DVD players. This is to prevent damage or theft.
- Keys: Make sure you have copies of your car keys. It is very difficult to find lost keys in a shipping container.
- Right address: During the moving process, you will be swamped with a lot of paperwork to fill and sign. In the chaos, you might omit or forget a piece of the address causing your shipment to be transported to a different location. Always ensure you counter-check your new location.
Ship with us
Zip codes included in Wayne County
- 25507 Ceredo
- 2551 Dunlow
- 25512 East Lynn
- 25514 Fort Gay
- 25517 Genoa
- 25530 Kenova
- 25534 Lavalette
- 25555 Prichard
- 25562 Shoals
- 25570 Wayne
- 25667 Crum
- 25699 Wilsondale
- 25704 Huntington
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org