Safe And Reliable Wayne County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Wayne is a county located in Tennessee. A-1 Auto Transport has been shipping cars to or from Wayne County for the past two decades. We are one of the biggest US-based international auto shippers. Whether you need your car shipped to another state, across the country or even overseas, we will provide the required advice, equipment, and qualified staff at pocket-friendly rates. Our company has broken down the once complex process of shipping and made it as simple and straightforward as possible. We offer free cost estimates with no obligation to buy to all our customers regardless of their location.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Kansas to Wayne County||$391||391 miles||2-4 days|
|Wayne County to Indianapolis||$437||583 miles||2-4 days|
|Wayne County to Philadelphia||$449||599 miles||2-4 days|
|Wayne County to Newark||$460||613 miles||3-5 days|
|Wayne County to Hartford||$466||621 miles||3-5 days|
|Boston to Wayne County||$550||733 miles||3-5 days|
|Tucson to Wayne County||$722||962 miles||3-5 days|
|Diego to Wayne County||$1119||2238 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to and from Wayne County
Thanks to our vast experience shipping cars to or from Wayne County, we have come up with efficient shipping routes that enable us to always make timely deliveries. Our shipping routes are constantly increasing in order to make auto transport accessible to most people. Unlike our competitors who only ship cars to major cities, through our door to door pick-up and drop off service, we ship vehicles to even the smallest cities and towns provided our carriers can be able to navigate through those locations. Residents living in Perry County, Lewis County, Lawrence County, Lauderdale County-Alabama, Hardin County, and Decatur County can also enjoy our affordable shipping services.
We offer a wide range of services to our esteemed customers including:
- Car, truck, motorcycle & SUV transport
- Boats, jet skis, and other watercraft
- Recreational vehicles
- Military POVs
- International car shipping
- ATVs, quads, golf carts, & utility vehicles
- Planes and aircraft
- State-to-state car shipping
- Domestic & international auto transport
- Car shipping for snowbirds
- Heavy equipment transport
- Shipping for college students & faculty
- Exotic cars & collector vehicles
- Long distance & cross country car shipping
- Executive auto transport (companies & individuals)
- Shipping for automakers & dealerships
We also offer various methods of delivery and transport options. They include:
- Door-to-door shipping
- Delivery to shipping terminals
- Air-ride suspension
- Drip guards and tie downs
- Open and enclosed auto transport
- Soft ties & soft-sided carriers
- Air freight
- Shipping by boat (RORO)
- Shipment of online auto purchases
At A-1 Auto Transport, we have set certain standards that our customers have grown accustomed to. They help us to stay focused and maintain customer satisfaction. They are:
- Efficiency: Coordination of tasks is very important in achieving a successful business. All our services and tasks run in tandem ensuring that no stage is skipped and everything runs smoothly.
- Communication: Effective communication is essential to a successful business. Whether it's from the top-down, horizontal or from down to up, it needs to be clear and objective.
- Sustainability: We pride ourselves not only in being committed to our clients but also to the environment. We are a member of the Environmental protection agency's Smartway program that is a champion for environmental sustainability.
Zip codes included in Wayne County
- 38425 Clifton
- 38450 Collinwood
- 38452 Cypress Inn
- 38471 Lutts
- 38485 Waynesboro
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.