Waterloo Long Distance Moving Companies
Everyone has to move to a different place at some point in life. If your move to Waterloo is in the offing, you’ve come to the right place. We are a highly experienced moving company offering top-of-the-range moving services to clients all over the world. Make your move fun and exciting by visiting our Illinois offices or calling us anytime. We also relocate vehicles.
5 easy moving hacks
- To prevent liquids such as cleaning supplies or canned food from leaking or spilling, open the cap of your bottle or can, wrap plastic wrap over the top and cover the container. Liquids can mess up your items if not appropriately sealed during a move.
- If you’re moving your refrigerator, make sure it's completely dried out at least 24 hours before moving day. Make arrangements to have it serviced and cleaned thoroughly. Leave the doors open to get rid of any offensive smell.
- Pack important documents in a briefcase or a separate bag and keep the bag with you. Documents like passports, birth certificates, and receipts cannot be replaced easily, and they need special attention and care.
- Avoid replenishing your food supply in the final week of your move. Use up everything in the fridge and kitchen so that you don’t waste any food. If there’s still some food remaining, you may consider giving your friends or neighbors.
- Start the packing process early. This is a tedious task that involves sorting through your items to identify what you need and what you can donate or sell. Starting early also makes sure you don’t leave anything valuable behind.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why hire a professional moving company?
- Skills and convenience: When you hire a professional mover, they ensure they handle your fragile and delicate items such as paintings and picture frames with care. They know how to move heavy items down the stairs without scratching the walls or breaking anything. You don’t have to be involved in any heavy lifting; the movers will handle everything.
- Professional services: The staff of a professional moving company is highly trained to provide exceptional moving services. They only hire employees who have been screened and evaluated, so you don’t have to worry about the safety of your belongings. Apart from handling your items, they offer personal support and advice during the moving process.
- Protection for your items: There’s nothing as important as delivering items in good condition for professional movers. They use their techniques and experience to ensure the safety of your items. It’s a requirement for movers to provide the basic insurance cover of $0.60 per pound per item hence you’re guaranteed that you’ll be compensated in case of an accident.
How to find a reputable moving company
Give preference to moving companies duly licensed by the FMCSA. The agency ensures that every company observes the public safety regulations before being allowed to operate. If it’s a long distance move, make sure they have a USDOT Number. For movers operating within the state, they must have permits from the Illinois Commerce Commission.
Ask for recommendations from family members, friends, and co-workers who have moved in the past. They will give you honest opinions and help you make an informed decision. Real estate agents can also be helpful since they are likely to have information regarding movers in your area.
Look at the reviews of different moving companies from a reputable site like the Better Business Bureau. Here, you’ll find detailed information about the performance of moving companies from actual people who have recently moved. Choosing a company with high ratings and lots of positive reviews ensures that you’re going to receive high-quality services.
We specialize in the following
- Door to door moving
- Military moving
- Door to door relocation
- Interstate and in-state moving
- Packing and unpacking
- Storage services
- Packing supplies
- Vehicle transport
Why hire us?
Our moving options are flexible and we will help you pick a date that’s convenient for your move. We can guarantee the security and safety of your household items by using modern equipment and advanced technology to track our fleet of vehicles. We are always ready to deal with any obstacles that may arise during the move to avoid delays. When you hire A-1 Auto Transport, you can rest assured that everything from packing to unloading will be handled professionally.
Get free estimates
Call our friendly customer representatives today on 888-509-3213 to book your date. Remember to fill out the form at the top of this page to get your free moving estimates.