Washington Long Distance Moving Companies
According to the 2017 US Census report millions of Americans moved to new premises. Below are some of the most common reasons that Americans moved: housing-related - 43%, family-related - 27.9%, employment and career progression - 18.5% while unidentified other reasons stood at 10.6%. At A-1 Auto Transport Inc, we were happy to have served thousands of those moving clients with our solutions.
Though people believe that moving is tasking, we have taken it upon ourselves to change the narrative for the people of Washington. We offer a full range of all our moving services in North Carolina. We also offer vehicle-shipping services.
Why hiring amateurs is a bad idea
Many professional movers will ensure that they give you nothing but the best in their services. Below are some of the mistakes you could make in your move by hiring the cheapest provider over a professional:
- Many unprofessional movers will not have the skill, resources and expertise to execute a move smoothly. Thus, you will find that such movers will most likely damage your items or hurt themselves in the process.
- Some movers may not be trustworthy. If you entrust your move with them, you might end up losing a lot of your valuable property.
- Many unprofessional movers will give you very attractive low quotes. They will however look for any opportunity to hike your rates up and they will hold your belongings hostage until you pay for the additional charges.
- It is advisable not to pay any down payments to movers because this will protect you from losing your money in the event the movers show up late or fail to turn up.
How to identify professional movers in Washington
- License. All long distance movers will have a USDOT license from the FMSCA that allows them to carry out long distance moves. Find out the mover’s number and search for their registration details. Also confirm from the same site if they have insurance to cover your move.
- Reputation. Find a company that has been around for a reasonably long period and that has a great reputation at stake. Such companies will not only focus on making money out of your move. They will be looking to deliver another great moving experience.
- Free local onsite estimate. You should be very cautious of any mover who is within Washington and who refuses to give you a free in-house estimate. This helps to ensure that you are not charged extra on moving day.
- Business practices. Check if the company has been recognized for its efforts in customer experiences, sustainable business models and other business accolades.
- Bonus tip. If you have a bad experience with your mover, file a complaint with the FMSCA and give them bad reviews on all available online platforms as well as any offline platform within your reach. This will prevent other unsuspecting customers from working with them.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Moving with A-1 Auto Transport Inc
We make relocations into or out of Washington a breeze with our extensive services. We have specialized in:
- Pet and animal transport
- Military relocation
- Military auto transport
- Seniors moves
- Vacation moves
- Student moves
- All auto transport solutions
- Furniture moves
- Corporate and commercial relocations
- Residential moves
- Door to door moving
- Coast to coast moves
- Nationwide presence. We have offices and warehouse facilities in all 50 states. You will not have to worry about your state-to-state move with us. We also have offices spread across the globe to ensure that we offer you seamless operations irrespective of the location.
- Flexibility. We understand each client has a unique moving challenge thus we do not offer a one size fits all solution. We also customize our prices to fit your budgetary needs.
- Experience. We have over two decades of experience in the transport and moving industry. We continue to ensure we are the best in the industry by investing in the latest technologies and innovations. We are also continuously upgrading the skills within our team.
- Corporate social responsibility. We are highly integrated in our society. We have an annual scholarship program geared towards allowing as many people as possible access to educational opportunities.
Move with the professionals
You will never go wrong with our over 25 years of industry experience. Start your moving journey by filling the form at the top of this page. Alternatively, drop us an email at email@example.com. One of our customer service agents will get in touch with you. You can also reach our contact center on 888-509-3213 for assistance.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.