Washington Court House Long Distance Moving Companies
Whether it is your new job or you simply want a change of environment, a move requires the strategy of a reputable moving company. Based in Ohio, we've built trust and reliance by providing top quality services to the residents of Washington Court House and across the country. A-1 Auto Transport has it all and offers wide-ranging services including vehicle transport.
Tips to help you move with ease
- Be present on moving day to supervise the whole process. Ensure all the items are loaded into the trucks and do a final round in every room to find out if any items were left behind. Get the driver's contacts for easy communication.
- Electronic devices should be packed in their original packages. If you don’t have them, use towels and blankets to provide padding. Handle them with care and label the cords accordingly. Setting up the devices at your new home will be quicker if you know where each cord goes.
- If you can get your hands on a secure lockbox, use it to pack valuable items such as family heirlooms and jewelry. It is safer to carry them in your car. Likewise, documents need careful packing so that you don’t risk exposing sensitive information to strangers.
- Set aside a bag to pack must-have items. You can use a backpack or a clear plastic bag that is easy to distinguish from the other bags or boxes. Label the box clearly so that the movers don’t mix them with the others.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you should seek the services of a professional moving company
- You will be safer. Life is precious and should be guarded as such. Don’t try to move heavy items down the stairs if you are not trained. Professional movers undergo extensive training exercises that give them the skills and techniques to easily handle the heavy stuff. Your items will be delivered in one piece and the danger of getting hurt will be minimized.
- Professional packing services. Packing is a task that is tedious and time-consuming. Doing it alone can overwhelm you and leave you stressed. The situation can be avoided if you let professional movers take control. They provide the packing materials and pack with speed. They are aware of the importance of delivering items in good condition and you can expect a clean job.
- Stress-free move. There are many factors you need to concern yourself with apart from changing your address, transferring utilities and packing your household items. This can trigger headaches and you might not accomplish all the tasks on time. Instead of worrying yourself sick with ways to do everything, outsource the services to a professional mover. They are competent and will take the burden from your shoulders.
Tips for hiring a reputable moving company
- Look out for hidden charges. Insist on having everything on paper. Read the details on the agreement very carefully and don’t hesitate to ask if you have doubts. You don’t want to end up with inflated costs that spring out of nowhere.
- It is safer to pay using a credit card. Most reliable companies don’t accept cash and you shouldn’t either. Once you make a cash payment, you can't stop the transaction. But, you can cancel a credit card payment if you decide the movers can't work for you anymore.
- Check their registration with the FMCSA if you are moving out of state. The law requires movers to have valid licenses and to observe the federal and state regulations. Local movers should have the permits issued by their respective states.
- Ask to see a company's Certificate of Insurance to verify if they are insured. Your items should be covered during a move and only a reputable mover can guarantee their safety. The insurance policies differ from one mover to another and you have to be sure you fully understand the terms of conditions of the cover you're purchasing.
- Vehicle transport
- Office relocation
- Military relocation
- Commercial moving
- Residential moving
- Packing materials
- Long distance moving
At A-1 Auto Transport, all our energy is focused on maximizing values and meeting clients’ goals. We specialize in individual, corporate and business relocations with strong emphasis on customer satisfaction. We never compromise the high standards we’ve set, so you know your move is in safe hands. Our reputation shows in our work and we stand by our principle to prioritize customer needs.
Talk to us about your upcoming move through our toll-free number 888-509-3213 for free consultation. Get free estimates by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com