Safe And Reliable Washington County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Washington County is located in southwest Virginia. Visitors can look forward to attractions such as Arts Depot, Creeper Trail, The Crooked Road, Round the Mountain, Salt Trail, County Fair, VA Highlands Festival, and Trail Days. The county has also set itself up as a welcoming place to start a business. It has a ready educated workforce, high standards of living, and attractive packages to industries that are seeking to expand or set up new bases. It offers several business parks that are already stocked with the necessary amenities required to start and keep a business operational. Amenities include easy access to the highways, gas, electricity, sewer and water lines, fiber optic services for high-speed data connectivity, and attractive tax incentives.
If you are looking to shipping cars to or from Washington County, get in touch with A-1 Auto Transport. We are a world renowned shipping company that ships various items to any destination in the world.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Washington County to Salem||$124||124 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Washington County||$360||360 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Washington County to Memphis||$391||522 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Detroit to Washington County||$411||548 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Washington County to Philadelphia||$499||499 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Houston to Washington County||$633||1056 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Washington County to San Jose||$1028||2571 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Tuscon to Washington County||$1155||1925 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Washington County
Over the years, we have traversed through many different locations, delivering cars. Our staff has gained valuable experiences which they employ every day to give our customers the smoothest and most straightforward shipping experience possible. Our shipping database includes information on all the routes we use, enabling us to identify the traffic patterns of different locations. This allows us to ship our vehicles as fast as possible with minimal delays. The main shipping routes we use when shipping cars to or from Washington County include I-81, US 11, 19, 58, 58 Alt, 421, SR 75, 80, 91, 617, and 625.
We also ship to the adjacent counties which include Smyth to the northeast, Grayson situated in the east-southeast, Johnson, Tennessee in the south-southeast, Sullivan, also in Tennessee to the southwest, Bristol City to the southwest, Scott to the west, and Russell to the northwest.
Important steps to remember when shipping your vehicle
- Research on various auto shipping companies. Before settling on one shipping company, make sure that you get quotes from three or four popular companies just to get an idea of what you will be charged. If a deal is too good then most probably it is a scam or a click-to-bait scheme.
- Adequately prepare your vehicle for shipping. On the day before you hand over your vehicle to the auto shipper, ensure that you clean your car both inside and out removing any personal items. Also, remove any aftermarket installations such as DVD players and GPS navigation systems to avoid damage or theft. Detail all your vehicles dents, scratches or notable damages and ensure that your vehicle is serviceable. If it is not, relay this information to the auto shipper.
- Ensure you countercheck the new address
- Make spare keys
- Sign the bill of lading
We are the best
When it comes to shipping cars to and from Washington County, no other company comes close to the level of service delivery we offer. We give our clients the confidence to rest easy by insuring their cars for full value replacement should anything happen to them. Call us on 1-800-452-2880 for any inquiries.
Zip codes included in Washington County
- 24202 Bristol
- 24210 Abingdon
- 24211 Abingdon
- 24212 Abingdon
- 24236 Damascus
- 24270 Mendota
- 24327 Emory
- 24340 Glade Spring
- 24361 Meadowview
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Abingdon - Washington, Virginia (VA) 24210
Our Services and Information
🇺🇸 Bristol - Bristolity, Virginia (VA) 24201
🇺🇸 Davenport - Buchanan, Virginia (VA) 24239
🇺🇸 Bee - Dickenson, Virginia (VA) 24217
🇺🇸 Whitetop - Grayson, Virginia (VA) 24292
🇺🇸 Castlewood - Russell, Virginia (VA) 24224
🇺🇸 Duffield - Scott, Virginia (VA) 24244
🇺🇸 Atkins - Smyth, Virginia (VA) 24311
🇺🇸 Tannersville - Tazewell, Virginia (VA) 24377
🇺🇸 Abingdon - Washington, Virginia (VA) 24210
🇺🇸 Andover - Wise, Virginia (VA) 24215
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - December2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September