Safe And Reliable Washington County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport facilitates the shipping of a wide array of vehicles to Washington County and the whole of Utah. We move small and large vehicles using state-of-the-art transport trailers and ensure they are delivered in good condition. The modern trailers can transport both single and multiple units without putting them at risk of damage. Our drivers are also experienced in vehicle shipping within the domestic and global market making them ideal shipping partners for companies and individuals.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Salt Lake City to Washington County||$294||294 miles||2-4 days|
|Albuquerque to Washington County||$397||530 miles||2-4 days|
|Los Angeles to Washington County||$412||412 miles||2-4 days|
|Washington County to Sacramento||$528||704 miles||3-5 days|
|Washington County to Memphis||$921||1535 miles||5-7 days|
|Boston to Washington County||$1035||2589 miles||7-9 days|
|Washington County to Washington, D.C.||$1140||2280 miles||6-8 days|
|New York to Washington County||$1197||2395 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Washington County
The expansive 2,430 square mile area is covered by A-1 Auto Transport. Our shipping professionals are skilled in shipping cars to or from Washington Countyusing the roads that serve the area. The road network comprises of a number of transportation routes that help us get to various destinations faster. Some of the roads that have become a favorite of our drivers are Interstate 15 and Utah State Routes 7, 9, 17, 18, 59. These roads are maintained by the government and are accessible all year round.
In addition to Washington County, our drivers also offer car transportation services to adjacent counties like Iron County to the north and Kane County to the east. We also ship vehicles to counties in other states that share a border with Washington County. These counties are Mohave County in Arizona and Lincoln County in Nevada.
Services we offer you
Our shipping portfolio comprises of many services that make shipping cars to or from Washington County easier. Some of these services are highlighted below.
- Military auto transport: Private vehicles owned by military personnel receive the best care when shipped by professionals such as A-1 Auto Transport. We have over twenty years of experience shipping military POVs across the US. Our truck drivers handle the vehicles with utmost care when moving them nationwide and abroad. We also have the lowest rates for moving military owned cars and often offer discounts as a way of honoring members of the armed forces. It does not matter the size or weight of the vehicle, we will ship it on your behalf to any military base or residence of your choice.
- Terminal to terminal shipping: We have over forty shipping terminals spread all over the US and abroad that can accommodate different types of vehicles. The terminal facilities are ideal for vehicle owners that want to move their cars from one terminal to another with no fuss. Our drivers will pick up your car from one terminal and move them to another one in a safe manner. We also ship from the terminal to your doorstep and vice versa depending on your agreement with our team.
Get in touch with us!
A-1 Auto Transport is always looking forward to assisting vehicle owners’ move their cars all over the US. We make shipping cars to or from Washington County hassle-free for everyone that makes the decision to transport their vehicle with us. To get a free quote, call us today!
Zip codes included in Washington County
- 84737 Apple Valley
- 84790 Bloomington
- 84790 Bloomington Hills
- 84782 Brookside
- 84722 Central
- 84783 Dammeron Valley
- 84770 Diamond Valley
- 84725 Enterprise
- 84733 Gunlock
- 84770 Harrisburg Junction
- 84784 Hildale
- 84737 Hurricane
- 84738 Ivins
- 84738 Kayenta
- 84745 La Verkin
- 84746 Leeds
- 84770 Middleton
- 84757 New Harmony
- 84781 Pine Valley
- 84763 Rockville
- 84770 Saint George
- 84771 Saint George
- 84782 Saint George
- 84783 Saint George
- 84790 Saint George
- 84791 Saint George
- 84765 Santa Clara
- 84767 Springdale
- 84779 Springdale
- 84774 Toquerville
- 84782 Veyo
- 84779 Virgin
- 84780 Washington
- 84770 Winchester Hills
- 84767 Zion National Park
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Central - Washington, Utah (UT) 84722
Our Services and Information
🇺🇸 Saint George - Washington, Utah (UT) 84770
Motorcycle Domestic Destinations
🇺🇸 Santa Clara - Washington, Utah (UT) 84765
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - December2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September