Safe And Reliable Washington County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Washington County, or as it is commonly known, the ‘Sunrise County,’ is the third least populous in the state of Maine. The 3,258 square mile county is home to a small-town people. Blueberry crop farming as well as fishing are the two most practiced economic activities in the region. A-1 Auto Transport provides reliable auto shipping services specifically tailored for residents in Washington County.
We took the time to understand the county’s profile in order to tailor our services to meet the demand that is specific to Washington County. Heavy machinery shipping is one such service tailored for Washington County. This is one of the reasons we are the best when it comes to shipping cars to or from Washington County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Washington County to Detroit||$600||1001 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Washington County to Chicago||$766||1277 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Washington County to Atlanta||$828||1381 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Memphis to Washington County||$966||1610 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Dallas to Washington County||$1031||2062 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Washington County to Miami||$1076||1794 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Washington County to Phoenix||$1171||2929 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Washington County to Seattle||$1330||3325 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Our scope of service
We proudly serve two cities, forty towns, three plantation areas and two Native American areas in the county when shipping cars to or from Washington County. These include: Calais City, Eastport City, East Central Washington, and North Washington, Passamaquoddy Pleasant Point Reservation area, Passamaquoddy Indian Township Reservation area, Lubec, Machias, Woodland and the 40 towns in the region.
- Heavy equipment shipping: The Sunrise County is proudly responsible for about 85% of the world’s supply of wild blueberries. Tracts of blueberry farmlands thrive in the region. We offer farmers exclusive heavy machinery shipping for their farm equipment such as ploughing tractors. Read more about this service here.
- Door to door service: You no longer have to drive your car to a designated location for it to be picked up for shipping. Also, you don’t need to fetch the car from a designated car depot after it arrives. With the car’s initial location and the address of its destination, we can deliver the car from its location directly to your address.
- Terminal services: If you are on the move however, a car depot can act as a pick-up point once your car arrives at the destination town.
A-1 Auto Transport has the best-tailored services when it comes to shipping cars to or from Washington County. Pick us today for guaranteed satisfaction!
Zip codes included in Washington County
- ZIP Code 04413 - Brookton
- ZIP Code 04424 - Danforth
- ZIP Code 04454 - Lambert Lake
- ZIP Code 04490 - Topsfield
- ZIP Code 04491 - Vanceboro
- ZIP Code 04492 - Waite
- ZIP Code 04606 - Addison
- ZIP Code 04611 - Beals
- ZIP Code 04619 - Calais
- ZIP Code 04622 - Cherryfield
- ZIP Code 04623 - Columbia Falls
- ZIP Code 04626 - Cutler
- ZIP Code 04628 - Dennysville
- ZIP Code 04630 - East Machias
- ZIP Code 04631 - Eastport
- ZIP Code 04637 - Grand Lake Stream
- ZIP Code 04643 - Harrington
- ZIP Code 04648 - Jonesboro
- ZIP Code 04649 - Jonesport
- ZIP Code 04652 - Lubec
- ZIP Code 04654 - Machias
- ZIP Code 04655 - Machiasport
- ZIP Code 04657 - Meddybemps
- ZIP Code 04658 - Milbridge
- ZIP Code 04666 - Pembroke
- ZIP Code 04667 - Perry
- ZIP Code 04668 - Princeton
- ZIP Code 04671 - Robbinston
- ZIP Code 04680 - Steuben
- ZIP Code 04686 - Wesley
- ZIP Code 04691 - Whiting
- ZIP Code 04694 - Baileyville
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Brookton - Washington, Maine (ME) 04413
Our Services and Information
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.