Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Washburn County, Wisconsin
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Washburn County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Choosing the right carrier firm can get confusing especially with so many to pick from. Many fall for a carrier firm with a flashy appealing website, and little to zero experience at all. The best threshold to guide you in choosing the best carrier firm in Washburn County should be the firm’s experience. A firm like A-1 Auto Transport, with over 25 years of experience, is skilled in shipping all car makes and models. We also have state-of-the-art resources that facilitate our operations. Best and most important of all, we serve every location when shipping cars to or from Washburn County, making us the best firm for car shipping in the state of Wisconsin.
Our scope of service
A-1 Auto Transport operates as a carrier firm. Our everyday operations involve interacting with the client from the field, which is often their homes, business premises, the auto shop, etc. Two and a half decades of service to our Washburn clientele has seen us get well versed in the county including the marginal areas. We know all possible routes in the county, which comes in handy when making home deliveries and beating traffic.
We serve the following regions when shipping cars to or from Washburn County: Shell lake, Trego, Spooner, Stone Lake, Birchwood, Stinnett, Minong, Springbrook, Barronett, Spooner, Bashaw, Sarona, Bass lake, Madge, Beaver Brook, Long Lake, Brooklyn, Gull Lake, Casey, Frog Creek, Chicog, Evergreen, Crystal, Beaver Brook, Stanberry, Chicago Junction, Nobleton, Earl, Lampson and Harmon.
- Motorcycle shipping: Motorcycle owners have a huge advantage over car owners. Motorcycles are smaller in size and lighter in weight, making them substantially cheaper to ship. We are professional motorcycle shippers, offering three options which work for different budget and security concerns. These include open air, enclosed and crated shipping, which are all well documented here. We also offer international motorcycle shipping via both air and ocean freight services. Should you need your two wheel transported to or from any location on the face of the earth, we are the people to call!
- Salvaged car shipping: Wrecked vehicles are difficult to ship. Usually, the extent of damage determines how complex shipping one is. After the car is cleared for transport by the relevant authorities on site, we first secure all loose parts to prevent further damage during transportation. We are equipped with forklifts, rollback trucks, flatbed towers and winches to facilitate professional salvaged vehicle shipping either to the mechanic, junkyard or your home garage.
- Truck shipping: Trucks come in different sizes and functionalities. No matter your type, hiring a qualified person for the job is paramount. We ship all types of trucks including small, mid-sized and large trucks, pickups, delivery trucks, food trucks, fire trucks, utility trucks as well as commercial trucks of class 1 through 8. Read more about this here.
Find out more!
Visit A-1 Auto Transport’s service page to find out what other services we have to offer when shipping cars to or from Washburn County.
Zip codes included in Washburn County
- 54801 – Spooner
- 54817 – Birchwood
- 54859 – Minong
- 54870 – Sarona
- 54871 – Shell Lake
- 54875 – Springbrook
- 54888 – Trego