Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Waseca, Minnesota
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Waseca Long Distance Moving Companies
Waseca is the county seat of Waseca County, Minnesota. The 9,000 residents are friendly and welcoming which has earned the city a place among the most livable cities in Minnesota. Waseca has long trails of valleys and rivers which cut through it providing scenic views. You can swim, fish and canoe at the Clear Lake and camp at the nearby parks for free. Long distance moves to Waseca are demanding and require experienced and well-equipped personnel. A-1 Auto Transport can make your move an exciting experience. We have provided superb moving and auto transport services in Waseca County for the last 25 years.
Why you should hire a moving company
- Safety: Moving companies ensure safety for the movers and items. They train and equip their personnel with trolleys and ramps which ensure they can handle heavy items. They wrap delicate items, pack them in padded boxes and strap them in the moving carrier. These techniques ensure the items don’t get damaged when packing, loading and in transit.
- Accountability: Movers ensure your items arrive promptly and intact in your new premises. They are liable for any damage that occurs when moving. They handle the items safely and track them using a real-time satellite tracking. Using professionals reduces the chance of accidents. In the event of an accident, the company has insurance which covers the customer.
- Bulky items: Large and heavy items pose a challenge when moving. They can cause personal injuries, damage the house and other items. They should be handled using sufficient labour and proper equipment. Moving companies have the required experience to move bulky items. They can also dismantle and move them in bits.
How to find a reliable mover
Get recommendations from family members and friends. If they have dealt with moving companies in the past, they can provide solid recommendations. This is one of the surest ways to eliminate untrustworthy movers.
Deal with moving companies that are members of professional associations. Accreditation by professional bodies is an indication of professionalism and experience. Use the American Movers and Storage Association to find reliable interstate movers. They have a list of over 3,500 moving companies operating locally and internationally. Members are identified by the Promover sign. Use the Minnesota Transport Services Association for intrastate moving companies.
Verify you are dealing with a licensed moving company. Every mover should have a license based on their scope of operations. State to state movers have a household items moving license from the FMCSA, while intrastate movers are licensed by the Minnesota Department of Transport.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Moving companies should provide a signed financial agreement (bond) swearing to provide services according to the contract. This is used for justification purposes in case of disputes. Every mover should also provide base level insurance for each move. It covers your items, building and personnel. Ensure the moving company also provides affixed insurance for valuable items.
Verify the number and type of consumer complaints lodged against the company. Disagreements are part of everyday life and movers are no exception. The trick is in how they resolve the dispute. If the company has 100% resolved complaints with the Better Business Bureau, they are legitimate. Verify the source of the complaint since some may be looking to malign the company’s image.
Tips for a stress free move to Waseca
- Long distance moves require adequate time. If you are moving at the end of the month or during summer; make plans months ahead. Complete most of the tasks before moving day and free up the day for saying goodbyes and other simple moving tasks.
- Do not underestimate timelines as this could lead to additional moving charges.
- Before you start packing, document the condition of your items. Take clear photographs and list all the items you want moved. It helps justify compensation in the event of an accident.
- Stay in constant communication with the company. Changes are common when moving and it’s only fair to notify the company in advance.
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
We have the most affordable services in Waseca. We are easily accessible and have a professional point person for each customer. This ensures you are better served at every stage of the moving process.
Our moving services
- Apartment moves
- Office moves
- Military moves
- Pool table moves
- Piano moves
- Long distance house moves
- Long distance government moves
- Storage services
- Pet transport
Get in touch
Call us on 1-888-509-3213 and speak with an expert mover. Fill out the form at the top of A-1 Auto Transport and get a free moving quotation.