Safe And Reliable Ward County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport will meet all your expectations when relocating to Ward County or any part of North Dakota. We have been operating in the county for many years and understand the needs of its 61,675 residents. Our truck drivers are committed to getting your car to its final destination undamaged and on time. We also use the latest satellite tracking technology to make it easier for car owners to see the exact location of their vehicle at all times.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Minneapolis to Ward County||$386||515 miles||2-4 days|
|Ward County to Denver||$562||749 miles||3-5 days|
|Ward County to Milwaukee||$638||851 miles||3-5 days|
|Houston to Ward County||$887||1479 miles||4-6 days|
|San Jose to Ward County||$976||1627 miles||5-7 days|
|Boston to Ward County||$1147||1911 miles||5-7 days|
|Ward County to Jacksonville||$1193||1989 miles||5-7 days|
|Ward County to Miami Beach||$1154||2308 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Ward County
Ward County is an expansive area that enjoys the vehicle shipping services offered by A-1 Auto Transport. The 2,056 square miles comprise of cities, towns and metropolitan areas that we ship to, regularly. These major locations are accessed using U.S. Highway 2, 52 and 83, which have become familiar to our drivers. The roads are well maintained by the county government, making shipping cars to or from Ward County an easy task for us.
Ward County is also surrounded by several counties that have access to our diverse range of car shipping services. These border counties can be reached through North Dakota Highway 5, 23, 28, 50 and include Renville County to the north, McHenry County to the east, McLean County to the south, Mountrail County to the west and Burke County to the northwest.
Our service portfolio
We have several vehicle transportation services that are perfect for folks shipping cars to or from Ward County. Some of these car shipping services are:
- Electric car auto transport: The popularity of electric cars is growing and so is our capacity to ship them locally or internationally. We have good knowledge of the workings of these modern cars and can haul them to any location within the US at an affordable rate. Our team often uses covered trailers when moving electric cars to ensure they do not come into contact with hazardous elements during transportation. When shipping abroad, we use containers to ensure they are well protected when on the high seas. Fortunately, our transportation services for electric cars are low cost making us a good partner for you.
- Terminal to terminal shipping: Moving your car to terminals across the US is possible with A-1 Auto Transport. We have at least forty terminal facilities within the domestic market and globally that host many of the vehicles we move on behalf of clients. Our facilities are secure and have been operational for many years for the benefit of vehicle owners that want to pick up their cars at their own time. Apart from terminal to terminal shipping, we also offer door to door transportation for car owners seeking more convenience during transportation.
Let us be your shipping partner!
You can hand over the entire process of shipping cars to or from Ward County to the A-1 Auto Transport team. We are experts in various types of shipping options and will move your car within the US and abroad safely. Contact us today to speak to a member of our sales team!
Zip codes included in Ward County
- 58734 Aurelia
- 58718 Berthold
- 58718 Blaisdell
- 58722 Burlington
- 58725 Carpio
- 58734 Coulee
- 58733 Des Lacs
- 58734 Donnybrook
- 58735 Douglas
- 58718 Foxholm
- 58725 Hartland
- 58746 Kenaston
- 58746 Kenmare
- 58701 Logan
- 58718 Lone Tree
- 58756 Makoti
- 58701 Minot
- 58702 Minot
- 58703 Minot
- 58704 Minot Air Force Base
- 58705 Minot Air Force Base
- 58707 Minot State University
- 58746 Niobe
- 58746 Norma
- 58779 Raub
- 58701 Ruthville
- 58779 Ryder
- 58781 Sawyer
- 58701 South Prairie
- 58746 Spencer
- 58785 Surrey
- 58718 Tagus
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.