Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Ward, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Ward Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The population in Ward is one of the largest in Arkansas with many of its residents engaging in various activities to support the economy. The activities here vary making the entire city worth visiting or moving to permanently. At A-1 Auto Transport, we help you move to the city within the shortest time possible. Our truck drivers use the latest transport trailers to move vehicles of different shapes and sizes to destinations worldwide.
Areas we cover to or from Ward
A-1 Auto Transport has been very successful in shipping cars to or from Ward and the surrounding areas. We have a team of professional drivers that move vehicles over short and long distances. They have good knowledge of the transportation routes within the area and can transport your car to any part of the city. Although the 3.9 square mile area is served by a number of roads, the popular ones for our drivers are US Highway 167, Arkansas State Highway 319 and 367. These roads connect us directly to the many locations that we need to ship to within the city and beyond.
On top of offering car transportation to the residents of Ward, we also stretch our services to accommodate those living nearby. These neighboring cities are Lonoke, Austin, Humnoke, Cabot, England and Carlisle.
Types of cars we ship to or from Ward
For over twenty years, we have moved a wide variety of cars to every part of the city on behalf of individuals and organizations. The vehicles we ship are either regular or oversize and are shipped using modern car carriers. Our drivers are experienced in vehicle shipping and ensure that every car handed over to them reaches its destination in good condition. Although we ship a large number of cars, some of the popular ones are motorhomes, RVs, all-terrain vehicles, vans, golf carts, high-end vehicles, classic cars, SUVs, jet skis, sedans and motorcycles among others.
Preparing your car for transportation to Ward
Preparing your car beforehand when shipping cars to or from Ward ensures that everything goes as planned.
- Get a Bill of lading. A valid Bill of lading should be handed over to you immediately the auto shipper arrives at your residence. It should have a list of the damages on your car and an overview of its condition to help you countercheck when it is delivered to the agreed location.
- Provide valid contact information. Keep the communication lines open with the driver in transit. Therefore, it is important to provide contact information that connects directly to you or your representative.
Our service portfolio
We offer numerous vehicle transportation options for those shipping cars to or from Ward and its environs; including:
- Open trailer auto transport: Shipping using open trailers is a popular way of moving vehicles across the US. The trailers that are open on every side can accommodate several vehicles at the same time. Our drivers load them onto the truck and ensure they are secure to minimize chances of them toppling over. We have a number of trailers in our fleet that make it possible to ship vehicles for different clients at the same time. Also, our trailers can be used by auto dealerships that need to move many cars to another dealer in the US within agreed timelines.
- Classic car shipping: The value of classic cars cannot be overemphasized as majority of them have custom accessories that make them ‘priceless.’ Fortunately, we have over twenty years’ experience in shipping these type of cars to the fifty states in the US. We have enclosed trailers that can haul the vehicles to any destination of your choice without exposing them to debris and other damaging elements. Apart from shipping within the US, we also move antique cars to overseas locations by sea or air depending on your preference and budget. Even so, our costs for shipping are quite low regardless of the type of car being transported.
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
A-1 Auto Transport has a team of friendly staff that is committed to making your shipping experience pleasantly memorable. We have modern transport trailers that can accommodate vehicles of all sizes and weights without putting them in danger. Our drivers also do their best to secure the cars before starting the journey to any of the fifty states in the US. Also, we can handle shipping to overseas locations on behalf of individuals and organizations globally.
Get in touch with us!
A-1 Auto Transport guarantees vehicle owners top-notch services all year round! Call us today and get a free cost estimate!
Reviews from Customers in Ward, Arkansas
I called Joe a couple times, but he did not answer. 15 minutes later he returned my call apologizing and explaining he was speaking to another client. I asked him a few questions and requested a quote. While waiting for it, I called 2 more companies, so I’d have more options.
The quote arrived by email a short time afterwards with a lot of details which convinced me we were speaking the same language. Because of this, I choose them to ship my Honda to Arkansas. Although one of the other quotes was $100 cheaper, the company seemed less reliable, and I didn’t want to risk it.
A1 Auto Transport did a flawless job moving my baby, and from beginning to end, I had no complaints. It arrived a few hours earlier than promised in the exact condition I left it.- Peter W.
I don’t normally write reviews for practically anything, but I feel like I have to make an exception for A1 Auto Transport. I couldn’t recommend this company enough for such a job well done.
My son and I run a small auto repair business, and we needed a client’s car moved to Arkansas in less than 2 days. We were so pressed for time that we even considered just going for the same transport people we worked with last spring, who weren’t so hot on the service and communications part of the deal.
After many hours going through hundreds of calls and emails from all these companies offering ridiculous rates (not to mention somewhat suspicious reviews), we were about ready to give up.
Finally, I got a call from one of the A1 staff named Joe. Virtually every person you speak with from this company is very polite, professional, and straightforward. They have a way of assuring you the process is not as complicated as you thought.
Joe gave us a reasonable quote that he promised will not “mysteriously” change after the whole transaction is completed. He made sure to update us all the way to Arkansas. Talk about a job well done at a competitive price tag, plain and simple. Tell you the truth, that’s all you’d ever need to succeed in any kind of work. I’m definitely staying with A1 Auto Transport, no doubt about it.- David B.