Wanaque Long Distance Moving Companies
The process of relocating to a new home can be smooth if done the right way. This involves hiring a reputable moving company to guide and help you. Planning your next move to Wanaque? We are here for you. At A-1 Auto Transport, we offer outstanding moving services including vehicle transport.
5 tips for a less stressful move
- Pack a few necessities like toilet paper, towels, prescription drugs, toothbrushes and a change of clothes in a separate bag. This way, you can easily access them without opening the boxes. You can unpack at your own pace since you have the essentials.
- Go through every room to find out which items are no longer useful to you. This way, you will be able to move with only what’s necessary. You can categorize the items into 3; to sell, donate or discard. This will make your move easy to manage.
- Identify the most reliable mover to help you move. Approach them a few weeks in advance to discuss the details of your move and set a moving date. Make sure you pick a mover that offers services that fit your preferences.
- Have your rooms cleaned both at your current house and your new home. If you have rented, a clean house guarantees you get your deposit back. On the other hand, moving into a clean house makes it easy to arrange your household items.
- Start making plans as early as possible. Prioritize tasks that are important such as transferring utilities and your license. List down everything so that you have a guide that will help you stay focused.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Reasons why you should hire a professional moving company
- Reliability: Unlike your friends who might have other commitments, professional movers put their customers’ needs first. When you agree on a moving date, you can expect them to show up at your doorstep as planned. They will even communicate to remind you of the upcoming event so that you can prepare.
- Protection for your property: Anything can happen during a move and the best thing to do is to insure your belongings. Hiring professional movers makes this easy. Most of them are insured which means they are accountable for any loss or damage incurred during the move. You stand to be compensated up to the value of the insurance policy you purchased.
- Safety and security: It is important to protect your items during a move. Professional movers use state-of-the-art technology to keep track of your belongings throughout the journey. This makes it easy to track any items that may get stolen while en route and you also get to know when to expect your belongings. Your mind will be at ease since you will have information about the whereabouts of your possessions.
Tips to help you choose a reliable mover
Is your mover licensed? This should be the first thing on your list. Working with licensed companies makes it easy for you in case of any discrepancies. You can easily get the information of the mover in the FMCSA database. Long distance movers should have a USDOT Number while local movers should have a license from the state authorities.
Always look for a mover affiliated with the American Moving and Storage Association. These are companies that have been vetted and carefully selected. Certification is only awarded to movers who operate legally and follow AMSA’s Code of Ethics.
Make sure your mover uses an actual company name. Some movers only use a generic name and may show up at your house with a different name than what you expected. Their trucks and vans should also be branded to make it easy to identify them. Movers using unmarked vehicles should be avoided.
Our major services
- Military relocation
- Door to door moving
- Furniture relocation
- Office relocation
- International moves
- Long distance moving
- Commercial moving
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We always strive to give the best to our clients. From the planning stages to the end, our staff goes above and beyond to offer services that satisfy our customers. Your household items are handled by experts who will help you pack, load, unload and unpack within the shortest time possible. At A-1 Auto Transport, our mission is to provide reliable and affordable services to every client regardless of their location.
Give us a call
Don’t be stressed when planning your next move, our toll-free number 888-509-3213 is available 24/7. For free instant estimates, please fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com