Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Waltham, Massachusetts
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Waltham Long Distance Moving Companies
If you’re planning a move in the near future, then you’ve come to the right place. Enlisting the services of a professional moving company will help you relocate with ease. Based in Massachusetts, we have well-established systems that enable us to complete your move as smoothly as possible. Hire us today and let the professionals make your move to Waltham memorable. We also transport vehicles.
The best moving tips
- Visit your new house to check if the floors and walls need repair or painting. Hire professional cleaners to thoroughly clean your house before you move in. Trying to clean your house while the movers are moving in and out carrying boxes will cause chaos.
- If you’re moving your fridge, have it cleaned and serviced. Make sure you wipe it dry to prevent the growth of mildew. Leave the doors open at least 24 hours before moving out to keep the bad smell out.
- Make sure you have enough boxes before you start packing to avoid rushing back to the shops. The process of packing is tedious and the earlier you start the better it will be for you.
- When booking a moving date, avoid the weekends. Most people move during the weekends and the prices are usually high. Instead, pick a date that falls on a weekday or mid-month. With less traffic and fewer people moving, the rates are lower.
- Remember to ask your movers to provide you with a list of items they won’t move. Things like guns, gasoline, acids, paint thinner and ammunition cannot be transported by a moving company and you’ll have to find alternative means.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why hire a professional moving company?
- Risk of injuries: The staff of a professional moving company is highly trained to lift heavy items without causing any harm to their team. They deal with such tasks day in day out and have gained a rich experience making it easy for them. Without proper training, you risk injuring your back or breaking your leg.
- Fast and efficient: When you book a moving date, the movers will tell you when to expect your belongings and you can rest assured that they will be delivered at your doorstep on time. They have the skills to pack fast utilizing space to the maximum. They know how to arrange your items in the trucks without damaging them.
- Protection of your items: It’s important to make sure your belongings are insured during a move. Most professional moving companies offer a variety of insurance options to protect your items against damage. Discuss with your mover to determine which policy will work best for you.
- Saves time and effort: The process of moving is time-consuming and requires undivided attention if you want to relocate without stress. This means you have to take time off work to effectively plan and organize your move. However, when you hire a professional moving company, they take care of everything so that you can focus on your work or business.
Ways to find a reputable mover
Compare the rates of moving companies by requesting moving quotes from a number of them. Don’t just go for cheaper movers; find out the type and quality of services as well. Your goal is to ensure safe and secure delivery of your items.
Carry out thorough research before choosing a moving company. Read the ‘Your Rights and Responsibilities’ booklet to know what’s expected of you and what to expect from your moving company before, during and after the move. Your mover is supposed to issue you with a copy of the book as a requirement by law.
Give preference to a moving company that’s a member of the American Moving and Storage Association. Companies that pass a strict background check and agree to abide by the Code of Professional Ethics are certified. This means you hire a company that has been tested and proven to be legitimate.
We offer these services
- Military relocation
- Door to door moving
- Long distance moving
- Vehicle transport
- Office relocation
- Packing materials
- Residential moving
- Interstate moving
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
We come highly recommended by thousands of customers we have served for the last 25 years. Our services are unique and tailor-made to suit your specific requirements. We only offer quality services regardless of the size of your move. With A-1 Auto Transport, your items will be safely delivered to your new home. Make the switch today and let us move you in style.
To book your moving date in advance, get in touch with our customer representatives on 888-509-3213. For free moving estimates, please fill out the form at the top of this page.