Wallington Long Distance Moving Companies
Living in a different city or state gives you an opportunity to start over. To help you achieve your goals is A-1 Auto Transport. Based in New Jersey, we offer exceptional moving services locally and across the country. Make your move to Wallington fast and efficient by hiring us today. We also relocate vehicles.
The best tips for a stress-free move
- Pack an overnight bag with essentials such as snacks, a change of clothes, toiletries, towels, beddings, and toothbrushes. Keep the bag close to have easy access to the items. This will help you get through the first night without a problem.
- Any help you get will be great. The packing process can be tedious and long but with your friends’ help you can cut down the time by half. Invite them on a weekend and assign specific tasks to each one of them for more efficiency. Prepare a nice meal as a show of appreciation.
- Create a list of things to do. It is the only way to stay on top of things. The list will guide you in accomplishing all the obligations before moving day since you will be focused and organized.
- If you are renting, you will want your security deposit back. Thus, take care of any minor repairs such as filling nail holes in the walls and applying paint to make it look new again. Clean the rooms thoroughly and check if there is anything left behind.
- Request for a list of items that your movers won’t move. These include flammable materials such as gasoline, ammunition, and paint. Movers are prohibited from carrying these items due to public safety.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Reasons why you need professional moving services
- Reliability. There is nothing worse than depending on someone only for them to fail to show up. This is what happens when you rely on friends. However, professional movers offer services you can rely on. They give you a contract with the details of your move such as pickup and delivery dates and will make it their mission to fulfill their promises.
- Time management. You can’t just wake up one morning and decide you are moving. It needs careful planning and organizing. This might take you a long time especially if you’re working. To ease the pressure, consider hiring movers to take over the process. They will plan, pack, transport and unpack your household items quickly saving you time and effort.
- Moving estimates. To know how much your move is going to cost, the movers send inspectors to assess your household items. They then provide you with accurate estimates which will help you plan your finances accordingly. Plus, you only get to pay once your items are delivered to your new home.
How to choose a reputable moving company
Find out how long your mover has been in business. You can get the facts on the FMCSA database or on the company’s website. The experience of a moving company will make the difference between a good move and a bad move. Go for movers with a long successful track record if you want a seamless move.
Only work with an insured moving company. The law requires movers to offer the basic cover of 60 cents per pound per item. However, this might not cover expensive items hence you may opt to purchase additional coverage. To verify the insurance details of the company, check with the Licensing and Insurance Public.
The company you are considering should have a professional team and well-maintained trucks to effectively carry out a move. Visit their offices and ask around to learn more about them before making your decision. The reputation of a mover matters a lot when it comes to moving and hiring a renowned mover will make your move less complicated.
We offer the following services
- Door to door moving
- Coast to coast moving
- Vehicle transport
- Furniture relocation
- Corporate moving
- Residential moving
- Packing supplies
- International moves
Why consider us?
At A-1 Auto Transport, we take care of our clients’ needs and fulfill their dreams of relocating peacefully to a destination of their choosing. We have over 25 years’ experience handling different moves and ensure that every move is completed on time and that the customers are fully satisfied. Our packing materials are of high quality and you can rest assured that nothing will get damaged or lost while in our hands.
Talk to us
Get free expert advice by calling us on our toll-free number 888-509-3213. Fill out the form at the top of this page to receive your free moving quotes.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.