- Walker Long Distance Moving Companies
- Top 5 Moving Hacks
- The Importance Of Hiring A Professional Moving Company
- Ways To Find A Reputable Moving Company
- Services Offered
- Why Hire A-1 Auto Transport?
- Contact Us
Walker Long Distance Moving Companies
If you're preparing a move to Walker, you need to consider hiring a professional moving company based in Michigan. We know the locality in and out making us the best option for a smooth relocation. Our services are exceptional and come at pocket-friendly rates. We also relocate vehicles.
Top 5 moving hacks
- Designate a few boxes to pack those items you aren’t taking with you. Food and clothes that you won't need will help other people in need. Contact Move for Hunger and make a donation towards a worthy cause.
- Create a plan that will guide you in achieving your goals. There are a lot of activities that you need to complete before moving out. Sticking to the plan will keep you focused and organized.
- Get plenty of boxes of different sizes for packing your stuff. Shop for boxes with firm edges to prevent your items from falling out when they are being moved. You also need sealing tape, markers, and labels.
- As soon as you finish packing a box, label it correctly to make it easy for the movers when loading and unloading them. By describing what’s contained in each box, you'll be helping the movers know how to handle them.
- Use egg cartons to put your jewelry. This will prevent necklaces from knotting and tangling. Seal the sides of the egg carton to prevent the jewelry from falling off. Note that, the safety of your precious items is in your hands and you should not let the movers handle them.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
The importance of hiring a professional moving company
- Cost-effective: Professional movers charge either hourly or a fixed amount. They use factors such as the size of your move and the distance to be covered to determine the cost of your move. They usually send their team to inspect your items before coming up with an accurate estimate. You get value for money and there's no element of surprise since all the expenses are considered.
- The appropriate equipment: Moving heavy items like the couch or fridge can be dangerous if you don’t have the proper equipment. Professional movers come equipped with dollies, straps and ramps to lift and carry even the heaviest items without breaking a sweat. Their trucks are specially designed to protect your items further during transit hence ensuring that everything arrives in good condition.
- Experience: Although your friends may be willing to help you move, they don't have the expertise of professional movers. The movers are trained to handle household items with utmost care and know the tricks to move items of any size without causing damages. Their skills are superior and since this is what they do every day, you can trust them to deliver your belongings without delay.
- Packing services: Hiring professional movers eliminates the hassle of purchasing packing supplies and packing your stuff. They use high-quality padding materials to protect fragile items and know how to pack fast and efficiently. Packing is not just throwing stuff into boxes and sealing them, it requires techniques and skills to arrange the items carefully to ensure their safety.
Ways to find a reputable moving company
Get references from people you know. Friends, family members, and co-workers who have recently moved can offer information about the moving companies they used. This is a quicker and safer way of finding movers. By sharing their experiences, you can decide which company best suits your preferences.
Hire a moving company suitable for your needs. Different movers offer different types of services. A full-service mover will pack, load, unload and unpack your household items. Pick a service that caters to your preferences. Other movers only move items that have already been packed. Ask your mover if they offer the services you're looking for.
Never work with a company that’s not licensed. The FMCSA registers and licenses companies operating in the moving industry. If it's an interstate move, make sure the mover has a valid USDOT Number. In-state movers are licensed by the Michigan Public Service Commission.
- Door to door moving
- Long distance moving
- Vehicle transport
- Residential moving
- Commercial moving
- International moves
- Storage services
- Furniture relocation
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
From the moment you hire us, our team gets to work with commitment and passion to ensure your move is as seamless as possible. We offer all the services you need from packing to transporting your belongings to your new home. A-1 Auto Transport is dedicated to providing first-class moving services to clients regardless of the size of the move.
For a great house moving experience, contact us on 888-509-3213. Get free moving estimates by completing the form at the top of this page.