Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Walker County, Texas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Walker County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Walker County in Texas is a perfect tourist destination. With the numerous parks, camping spots, museums, lakes and marinas, you are assured of a delightful experience. When it comes to shipping cars to or from Walker County, look no further than A-1 Auto Transport.
You get to select your best fit from our tailored solutions. Our major considerations when modeling our services include your budget, type of car and schedule. Among our affordable services, include:
- Open and enclosed shipping: Whereas shipping your car on open rigs is cheaper, your vehicle gets exposed to numerous threats such as harsh weather. You can prevent aesthetic damage on your classic automobile by hauling it using our enclosed trucks. It might come at an extra cost but you are sure that the scorching heat won’t damage the appealing paintwork. However, if you are just shipping your everyday-use machine, then using open-air shipping is not a bad idea. You get to enjoy easier bookings and faster delivery.
- Terminal and door-to-door delivery: Door-to-door delivery is a service that values your time and offers convenience. You don’t have to extricate yourself from official duties to either drop or fetch your car – we hassle around for you and deliver it to your doorstep. Nevertheless, our customers have unique needs. Some just want to test-drive their car after it has been shipped. You can do this by signing up for terminal-to-terminal delivery. You only have to drop us your car and collect it at our shipping terminals.
- International shipping: Our coverage is even wider beyond shipping cars to or from Walker County to international destinations. You can either choose to transport your car on sea freight or air freight. Air freight is faster and more expensive than sea freight, which is slower and may take several weeks to deliver. When you opt for sea freight, you can further decide to use the safer containerized shipping or RORO service.
- Non-op hauling: Inoperable cars should never again be a challenge to transport. With our specialized equipment, we load your car onto our trucks and ship them to the garage or scrap yard.
Many customers fail to…
- Clean and wash their car. A clean car makes it easy for our inspection officers to identify scratches and dings on your car during inspection. You will be required to sign on the inspection document and keep a copy.
- Empty the fuel tank to not more than a quarter-full. This amount is sufficient for loading and offloading your car from our trucks.
- Ensure that they are getting enough insurance for their vehicle. If you feel that the insurance coverage is insufficient, you can ask for a wider coverage.
- Read the policy document keenly before appending signatures. Some companies shipping cars to or from Walker County insert vague clauses that can work against you.
Here’s something for you!
Let’s share with you a free, no-obligation quote. When you choose A-1 Auto Transport for your shipping needs, you choose a fast, safe and affordable service. Talk to one of our agents on 1-800-452-2880.