Waldwick Long Distance Moving Companies
If you are planning a move in or out of Waldwick soon, you will be among the millions who move annually in the U.S. Whether it is a big or small move, you need strategy and good organization skills which you can only get by contracting an experienced moving company. Our staff is expertly trained with techniques that help us manage your move efficiently. Our services are flexible, affordable and of high quality. We also transport vehicles.
Tips to make your move stress-free
- Start packing at least 6 weeks in advance. This can be a long and tedious exercise that can only be accomplished if started early. Get boxes from bookstores or liquor stores and start packing those items you don’t use often such as winter clothes (if you’re moving during the summer). Make sure everything fits properly in the boxes before sealing them with tape.
- Make arrangements with your service providers to have your utilities switched off at your current house and turned on at your new residence. This ensures that you move into a house that is already connected.
- Put jewelry in egg cartons to prevent knotting and breakages. Seal the egg carton on both sides so that nothing falls out. Put the cartons in a separate bag or box and keep it with you throughout the journey for security reasons.
- Hire a moving company you can trust. Movers will make your life easier and help you move fast. Be sure to pick a date that doesn’t fall on a weekend since most of the movers will be busy and the prices high.
- Declutter your house by getting rid of any unwanted stuff. An item that hasn’t been used for more than a year holds no value in your life and should be donated or sold. Only move with items that are necessary to minimize your load and reduce the moving cost.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company
- They are better organizers: The success of a move is determined by how well it is planned and executed. And no one does this better than trained professionals. The moment you call the movers, they dive right in and start organizing how best to approach your move. You can relax knowing that your move is being handled by professionals.
- Storage options: If you need a place to temporarily store your belongings, the movers offer secure facilities that are climate controlled to keep your items in good condition. Your items will be safe for as long as they are in the facilities and you can collect them anytime you want.
- Insurance cover: Professional movers provide the basic cover of $0.60 per pound per item. This protects your items in case of an accident since the movers will be responsible for repairing or replacing any damaged items. However, this might not cover the value of your items and it is, therefore, advisable to purchase additional insurance for extra protection.
Tips to help you find a reliable moving company
Give preference to movers affiliated with the American Moving and Storage Association. These are companies that have been screened for criminal records and agreed to follow the set rules and regulations. AMSA helps to protect consumers from rogue movers by weeding out those operating illegally.
Check the reputation of your mover with the Better Business Bureau. The BBB endorses movers who uphold good customer relations and respond promptly to moving claims. Also, check the ratings of your mover before making your decision. Higher ratings signify commitment and exceptional moving services.
A reliable mover should have physical facilities. They should provide directions to their offices as well as contact information to make communication easy. Unscrupulous movers operate shadow offices and use unmarked trucks or vans making it difficult to track them in case they disappear with your items.
Services offered at A-1 Auto Transport
- Long distance moving
- Vehicle transport
- International moves
- Local moves
- Office relocation
- Military relocation
- Furniture relocation
- Storage services
Why hire us?
When it comes to moving, our services are unmatched. You want a company that can guarantee a flawless move all the way. A-1 Auto Transport has a team of specialists whose mission is prompt and safe delivery of your possessions. We give assistance to our clients to make sure you don’t face challenges before, during and after your move. Give us a try and you won’t regret it.
Looking for outstanding services?
Hire us today and let our experts do the hard work for you. To receive free instant quotes, simply fill out the form at the top of this page or call us now on 888-509-3213.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.