Safe And Reliable Wadley Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The Town of Wadley is located on the banks of the Tallapoosa River in east-central Alabama, Randolph County. The river provides an outlet for people who enjoy water-based activities such as boating, fishing, and swimming. It is a habitat for fish such as Bass, Sunfish, Lipstick Darter, Stippled Studfish and many others. Sections of the river are also used for hydro-electricity production. The town is home to landmarks such as the Gay Craft House and The Wadley Railroad Depot. For services such as shipping cars to or from Wadley, A-1 Auto Transport is your go-to company. We offer fast, unique and affordable shipping services. The company has been in operation for the past 25 years. In that time, we have set up reliable shipping routes all over the country and even internationally. We are reliable and always on-time; ship with us and experience services that will always leave you with a smile on your face.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Memphis to Wadley||$336||336 miles||2-4 days|
|Wadley to Charlotte||$390||390 miles||2-4 days|
|Wadley to Columbus||$465||620 miles||3-5 days|
|Wadley to Austin||$659||878 miles||3-5 days|
|Minneapolis to Wadley||$703||1171 miles||4-6 days|
|Albuquerque to Wadley||$805||1342 miles||4-6 days|
|Wadley to Las Vegas||$1147||1911 miles||5-7 days|
|Portland to Wadley||$1055||2637 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Wadley
With an area of about 1.4 square miles, the town is one of the smallest in the state making it easy to cover. We normally use Alabama State Highways 77 and 22 when we are shipping cars to or from Wadley. We also ship to the following adjacent towns, cities, and suburbs: Alexander City, Valley, Opelika, Auburn, Oxford, Talladega, Sylacauga, Tuskegee, Jacksonville, Pell City, and Phenix City in Alabama, LaGrange, Carrollton, and Newnan in Georgia.
A-1 Auto Transport provides a wide selection of services. Customers are also at liberty to customize their own shipping services according to their needs.
- Enclosed/covered shipping: At the start of the shipping process, your vehicle will be placed in an enclosing or a container which can be made out of soft material such as vinyl or hard material such as metal. The container provides additional security against debris damage, adverse weather, theft and prying eyes.
- Door to door transportation: Just as the name suggests, the service involves the auto shipper picking up the vehicle from your doorstep and delivering it to whichever destination you want. It is fast, convenient and most importantly, you get to meet the driver handling your shipment.
- Open-air shipping: This mode of transportation involves placing your car on the back of an open-air carrier or flatbed for shipping. Although the service is much cheaper than the enclosed shipping, it does not provide the level of security that the latter provides.
Types of vehicles that we ship
- Recreational vehicles
- Sports utility vehicles
- Service utility vehicles
- Exotic cars
- Collector vehicles
- Classics and antique cars
- Golf carts
- Jet skis
Common problems encountered during shipping
Although we can't avoid all problems, there are a few common ones that we can help you overcome. They include:
- Scams, fraud and bait and switch estimates. Some auto shippers give you very cheap shipping estimates and spring up hidden costs in the middle of the shipping process. Others are just scams luring their victims with cheap rates so that they can rip them off. Always ensure that you thoroughly research on an auto shipper before deciding to settle on one.
- Incorrect address. Writing down the wrong address is very common during the auto shipping process. Customers are sometimes overwhelmed by the paperwork involved and might misspell or omit a part of the address.
- Your vehicle doesn’t meet certain travel-specific requirements. This mainly has to do with how high or low your vehicle sits. Some regulators have specific cut-off points which you should ask about before deciding on which shipper to partner with.
- Delayed deliveries. Sometimes delays are caused by factors that are out of the auto shippers hands. Factors such as tire bursts, accidents, adverse weather, and late deliveries.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Make sure that your car does not have any personal items.
- Remove any aftermarket installations.
- Clean your vehicle and take pictures of any dents, scratches to act as evidence should the need arise.
- Make copies of your car keys.
- Disable your alarm system.
- Take your vehicle to be serviced by a qualified mechanic.
Ship with A-1 Auto Transport
The advantage of shipping with us is that you are shipping with people who know what they are doing. Our services are also very affordable and quite flexible. Ship with us and experience the difference.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.