Waconia Long Distance Moving Companies
Did you know that the average American home has over 30,000 items? While moving on your own is an option, hiring an experienced moving company will save you time, effort and money. At A-1 Auto Transport, Minnesota, we do the best we can to give you a memorable moving experience. Don’t let your move to Waconia trouble you, hand over the process and let us do the rest. We also relocate vehicles.
The best tips for a stress-free move
- Get organized: Before you start packing, make sure you have the necessary packing supplies. Boxes, sealing tape, bubble wrap and marker pens must be of high quality to make your work easier. Designate a packing room where you'll have easy access to these materials.
- Pack breakables separately: Glassware, china, vases and any other delicate items should be handled with care. Use packing paper or unprinted newsprint to wrap them before carefully placing them in the boxes. Dishes should be packed vertically to minimize chances of breaking.
- Labeling: Use a color-coding system to label your boxes. Pick a different color to represent each room and mark the boxes with the corresponding stickers. For instance, if you pick blue for the living room, use blue labels to mark all boxes that should be placed in the living room.
- Pack similar items together: Pack room by room to ensure similar items are in the same boxes. Resist the temptation of jumping from one room to another as this may lead to mixing up your household items. Start with the kitchen since it’s the room with the most items.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why hire a professional moving company?
- It's cheaper than DIY. Most people underestimate the cost of moving and end up spending more than they had budgeted for. There are many expenses you need to consider like hiring a truck, gas for the truck, insurance for the truck, hiring equipment and people to load your items. Combine these expenses and you realize you'd be better off hiring a professional mover.
- Reliability. Although your friends might be willing to help you move, deep down they hate the thought of moving. Some may bail out on you the last minute leaving you stranded. Avoid the stress of depending on friends by hiring a professional moving company. This is their work and nothing makes them happier. They will be there on moving day to transport your items to your destination without delay.
- Saves time. The process of moving can be long and complicated especially if you're moving on your own. You have to pack, look for a truck, load your items and drive yourself. This can take you weeks which makes it uneconomical. But with a moving company, they focus on your move so that you can focus on other things like finding a school for your kids.
Tips to find the best moving company
- Start your search by looking for a mover in your locality. Ask around the neighborhood or inquire from your friends if they have suggestions about a company you can rely on to offer quality services. Shortlist a few companies and do further research before choosing a company.
- Check online for moving companies listed on the American Moving and Storage Association. The ProMover program was established to weed out rogue movers. Members of AMSA have to undergo a strict annual background check to make sure they are legitimate and conform to the set Professional Code of Ethics.
- Make sure you're working with a licensed and insured moving company. The safety of your possessions is in the hands of strangers and you wouldn’t want anything happening to them. Hence, it’s crucial that you verify the credentials of the company you're considering by looking them up in the FMCSA website.
- A reputable mover should issue you with a copy of ‘Consumer Rights and Responsibilities’ booklet which is a guide to help you prepare for your move. Avoid movers that fail to follow this mandatory regulation.
- Door to door moving
- Long distance moving
- Coast to coast moving
- International moves
- Military relocation
- Vehicle transport
- Packing supplies
Why hire us?
We are a BBB Accredited moving company due to excellent service delivery and prompt response to consumer complaints. You can expect your belongings to be handled professionally and delivered to a destination of your choosing. Our experts are carefully picked and trained to provide top-of-the-range moving services. If you're looking for convenience, efficiency, and affordability, look no further than A-1 Auto Transport.
For bookings, queries or compliments, call our toll free number 888-509-3213. Remember to fill out the form at the top of this page for free moving estimates.
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com