Most folks consider moving a challenging process. This notwithstanding the fact that in America, the average adult will move at least 12 times in their entire lifetime. However, as you prepare to move to or from Virginia-Maryland College of Veterinary Medicine soon, your move need not be a scary chapter in your life. In fact, you have all the reasons to look forward to a smooth move because it is the first of many you shall be making in your lifetime. Whatever the reason for your move, you can be sure that if you follow our handy moving tips, it will be a smooth relocation for you. We at A-1 Auto Transport Inc have been in the moving business for over twenty years now with great reviews from customers. Furthermore, we are familiar with all kinds of moves all over the country including the states of Virginia and Maryland.
How to have a stress-free student move
Moving need not be a daunting task, especially for you as a student. We have compiled a few tips to help you to achieve a stress-free student move below.
- Sell or donate what you do not need: The last thing you need as you make your university move is a ton of baggage that you don’t need. Remember, campus dorms or even your first apartment may not be as spacious as your home. Purge and sell items that you don’t need or can replace very easily.
- Save for your move: Moving can prove to be a costly affair , and you must be prepared to spend some money. Start saving as early and as much as possible to prevent running into a roadblock that will require money you may not have.
- Hire a moving company: We understand that you are moving on a budget, but this does not mean you cannot hire a moving company. There are tons of moving companies out there that offer affordable moving services to students like you.
Why hire a moving company?
Hiring a moving company might seem like an expensive venture that you may not be willing to undertake. However, we have compiled a few benefits that come with hiring a professional mover to nudge you in the right direction.
- Time saving: Professional movers are able to finish your move in a fraction of the time you would take. This is because they are well equipped and have lots of experience in the moving business.
- Experience: Professional movers, like our company, come with tons of experience drawn from their length of service in the moving industry. This experience is invaluable when it comes to the various tasks associated with your move.
- Cost savings: You will be able to save on costs when you hire a moving company because all the services you need are under one roof. This saves you the cost of sourcing for individual services from different vendors which eventually ends up being more expensive than hiring a mover in the first place.
How to find the best university mover
Choosing the right mover to handle your student move can prove to be a daunting task since you may not know where to begin. Here are a few pointers to get you started.
- Seek recommendations: This is usually the first fool-proof way of finding a good mover. Ask people you can trust such as family and friends, as well as local business owners to recommend a good mover that they have used lately.
- Stay local: It is advisable to keep your search local. This is because a local moving company is better placed to offer you the services that you need, at a good rate. Such services include an in-person estimate, moving inventory and so on.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
A-1 Auto Transport Inc moving services
We offer a wide variety of moving services which include local and long distance moving, interstate and coast to coast moving, nationwide and international moving services. Additionally, we offer dorm moving and arrangement, apartment moving, moving labor for hire, access to affordable moving companies, full service moves , auto transport, moving storage and pool table transport among other services.
Benefits of moving with us
We are a fully accredited, licensed and insured moving services provider. Our company has memberships with the ProMover and the American Moving and Storage Association. Moreover,
our ranking with the Better Business Bureau has been consistently good over our 20 years in existence. You can trust us with your move.
Contact us today
You can reach us via 888-509-3213 for all your moving needs or by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org