Vincennes Long Distance Moving Companies
We all look forward to having a smooth transition to our new homes and there’s no better way than hiring a well-equipped moving company. If you have a move to Vincennes coming up, you want a professional moving company that’s familiar with the locality. A-1 Auto Transport is a professional moving company based in Indiana guaranteed to make your move smooth. We offer a wide range of moving services including vehicle transport.
Tips to ease your move
- Plan ahead: The best way to reduce the workload is by planning early. Prioritize your tasks starting with packing. This is a time-consuming exercise and the sooner you start the better it will be for you. Pack the items that are used less often making sure that everything is properly sealed.
- Labeling: Label each box as soon as you finish packing. This will help movers know the rooms each box belongs to. Remember to indicate what’s inside the boxes so that your movers know how to handle them.
- Pack valuable items yourself: If you have jewelry, roll them in soft towels and carefully place them in a separate bag. Keep the bag with you during the entire journey.
- Notify your associates: Visit the local post office and fill out a ‘Change of Address’ form. This will ensure your mail is forwarded to your new address. Remember to notify your business contacts, bank and close friends of the change.
- Utilities: Make arrangements with your utility companies to discontinue them at your current house and transfer them to the new one. You want to move into a house that’s connected with water, electricity, internet, and gas.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
4 reasons why you need a professional moving company
- If you’re wondering how to fit your large piece of furniture through the narrow doorway, don’t. With expert training and experience, the crew of a moving company will handle your heavy and bulky items professionally and load them into the specially designed trucks. They use the right tools and equipment to ensure the safety of your possessions throughout the process.
- Peace of mind. Moving house can sometimes be frustrating leaving you exhausted and stressed out. There are many logistics involved plus you don’t know where to start. Hiring a professional moving company gives you peace of mind knowing that they’ll take over the moving process and safely deliver your belongings. You will be able to relax and focus on prepping your new house.
- Packing services. Hiring movers to pack your household items not only saves time but also the money you’d have spent purchasing packing supplies. Their crew is trained to work with speed while ensuring your items are not damaged during the move. Packing the entire house is a challenge only the movers can handle.
- Protection of items. Professional movers are fully insured hence you can be sure of reimbursement in case your items are damaged, lost or stolen while in their care.
Tips for finding a trustworthy moving company
- Estimates: A reputable mover sends their experts for an in-house survey to establish the cost of your move. Their rates should be reasonable and given in person. Avoid movers who give estimates over the phone without sending a team to the ground.
- Accreditation: Consider a company that’s been accredited by the Better Business Bureau. The BBB only endorses companies that uphold its high standards. You can also read the reviews of other customers who have moved in the past to give you an insight into other people's perspective.
- Certification: Give preference to ProMover members. These are companies that have been vetted by AMSA to ensure they follow the federal regulations and operate within the professional business practices. Hiring a certified member protects you from fraudsters.
- Door to door moving
- Military relocation
- Furniture relocation
- Coast to coast moving
- Long distance moving
- Auto transport (car transportation)
- Full-service pack
- International moves
- Cheap Vincennes movers
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
We have the most amazing staff in the moving industry. They not only pack and load your belongings but also offer professional advice and personal support so that your move flows as smoothly as possible. With over 25 years in the transport business, we have gained rich experience in moving people to different locations globally. We have the resources to ensure the safety and security of your items and skills to make sure you’re settled in a day or two. Trust A-1 Auto Transport for the prompt delivery of your household items.
Call our customer service department on 888-509-3213 for free advice on the best moving practices. Get free moving estimates by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org