Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Vidalia, Georgia
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Vidalia Long Distance Moving Companies
Relocating to a new city or state brings about independence and courage. If you want to start life afresh in Vidalia, A-1 Auto Transport is the best moving company to help you move. We are a reliable moving company based in Georgia with moving services intended to make your move as seamless as possible. We also relocate vehicles.
Tips to make your move easier
- Plan early. Moving is more complicated than it sounds. It requires time and effort to make all the arrangements necessary in readiness for moving day. Select a moving date on week days when fewer people are moving, and rates are lower.
- Change your moving address to continue receiving your magazine subscriptions, bank statements, and other bills. You can visit the S. Postal Services portal and follow the simple steps provided. Remember to notify your business contacts of your intention to move and give them your new address.
- Designate a special box for storing all the essential documents such as insurance papers, passports, receipts, and wills. The box should be distinctive and kept in a safe place. It’s wise to make electronic copies of your documents and store them in your computer.
- Contact your utility company and set a date when you want your utilities to be switched off at your old house and switched on at the new one. This ensures that you move into a house that’s connected with water and electricity.
- Take a photo of the cords connecting your electronics to make it easy to reconnect them when you arrive at your new house. This way you won’t need to spend any money on a technician.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why hire a professional moving company?
- Resources: Most professional movers have the resources necessary to make your move progress without a hitch. They have well-maintained trucks, trained staff, and technicians for servicing their equipment. This makes it very ideal to hire a moving company. You are sure your belongings will be handled professionally during the moving process.
- Protection for your items: Professional movers understand how much you value your household items. They handle them with utmost care to ensure they are delivered without any dents or scratches. Your items are insured against damage or loss, and your mind can be at ease knowing that you’ll be reimbursed in case of any incidents.
- Less stress: Relocating to a different place is hectic. The logistics involved can be stressful and frustrating. However, you can alleviate the stress by hiring a professional moving company. They will handle everything from planning, packing, and loading your items. This gives you time to concentrate on other issues.
Finding a trustworthy moving company
- Only hire a company that operates legally. Visit the government website to verify the legal documents of a moving company. Interstate movers should have a USDOT Number while in-state movers must be licensed by their respective states. In Georgia, the Department of Public Safety is responsible for issuing permits.
- A reliable mover will only request for payment when your belongings get to you. Avoid companies that ask for large deposits before the actual move. Additionally, a good moving company takes inventory of all your items to make it easy to account for anything that goes amiss.
- Seek the recommendations of friends and family who have recently moved. They’ll help you find a reputable moving company quickly without the trouble of evaluating several movers. Create a shortlist of about four movers and scrutinize each before making a choice.
- To avoid being duped by unscrupulous movers, ensure they are members of the American Moving and Storage Association. To be certified, moving companies have to undergo a strict background check and follow the laid down rules.
- Vehicle transport
- Long distance moving
- Door to door moving
- Local and international moving
- Residential moving
- Furniture relocation
- Packing and unpacking
- Interstate moving
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
We take pride in our dedicated team of professionals who are committed to providing all the support you need during moving. They handle your possessions professionally and ensure safe and secure delivery. At A-1 Auto Transport, our focus is high quality moving services to all. We are always available to serve you, day or night. Our customer care department will respond to any questions you might have and advise you on the best way forward.
Book your date in advance. Call us now on 888-509-3213 and secure your spot. For free moving estimates, please remember to fill out the form at the top of this page.