Victoria, Texas Reliable Auto Transport
Home to nearly 90,000 people, Victoria is a city that has a strong economy and new businesses are opening up bringing employment opportunities for residents. The Caterpillar Company, makers of farm equipment and heavy machinery, recently opened a new plant in Victoria and there are several new technology businesses as well as retail and restaurants with new jobs for the community. There are many art museums, recreation facilities and local parks where people of all ages can enjoy live entertainment, play baseball, softball, soccer, tennis or golf as well as go hiking, swimming, walking and jogging and camping. The population is very diverse as well as warm and friendly. Other outdoor activities include hunting, fishing, camping and swimming as well as bird watching.
For more information about Victoria, you can visit the City of Victoria website where you can find information for residents, visitors, local city services and government and information for new residents with links to housing, utilities and much more.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Victoria to Albuquerque||$620||827 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Victoria to Kansas City||$644||859 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Victoria to Phoenix||$656||1094 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Salt Lake City to Victoria||$852||1420 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Los Angeles to Victoria||$879||1466 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Victoria||$921||1535 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Victoria to New York||$1053||1755 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Victoria to San Francisco||$1107||1846 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
How to Find a Professional Auto Transporter
Keep these tips from A-1 Auto Transport in mind when you’re looking for a professional transporter for your car.
- Compare Companies - Always be sure to check with several companies in order to compare prices as well as services offered.
- The Low Price - Watch out for companies that quote a price that is much lower than other companies. These companies are often companies that don’t own their own trucks and they will have to search for a carrier that will accept the low payment they offer to the customer. Many times there is not a carrier that will accept the offer and you will chance your vehicle not being transported at all.
- Insurance Coverage - Most companies provide comprehensive damage insurance to cover vehicles during transport. You need to ask the company to see the insurance certificate and make sure you get in writing the coverage amount that will be on your car.
- Contracts - Not many companies have shipping contracts. If the company you choose requires you to sign a contract be sure to read all of it before you sign anything. Keep in mind that contracts are usually created to protect a company and not an individual.
- Car Preparation - You will have to clean the car inside and out as well as remove all personal items from inside the car and loose items from the exterior. Fuel will need to be no higher than ¼ tank as it adds weight to the load and is also considered hazardous material. Your contact at the company will provide you with a complete list to detail all preparations that will need doing prior to shipping the car.
Victoria Auto Transport Directory
Use this directory from A-1 Auto Transport to find reliable transport for your vehicle.
Auto Transport 123
Auto Transport 123 has a fleet of trucks and hires their own steady professional drivers to transport cars, trucks, vans and SUV’s nationwide with open and enclosed door to door transport service. They are registered with the US DOT and are fully licensed and insured. You can contact an agent for a price estimate and to schedule transport service for your automobile.
Bulldog Transport can relocate cars, vans, SUV’s and trucks from coast to coast in the United States. They hire top rated drivers for door to door, open and enclosed transport and are fully insured and licensed. You can call an agent 24/7 to get a price and to book your auto transport to or from Temple, Texas.
Prostar Automotive Transport
Prostar Automotive Transport has specialized in auto transport for 23 years and they are licensed and insured and have excellent accreditation from the BBB. Prostar Automotive Transport is owned and operated by women and they strive to provide safe and reliable transport to all customers. You can contact a representative by phone to schedule auto transport services.
Road Runner Auto Transport
Road Runner Auto Transport is associated with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and they are fully licensed, insured and bonded for automobile transport. They can relocate motor vehicles to all 50 states in the U.S. as well as to countries overseas. You can contact an agent by phone for answers to your questions about shipping a car and to schedule door to door transport.
Victoria includes ZIP codes
77901, 77902, 77903, 77904, 77905.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.