Vero Beach Long Distance Moving Companies
The landscape and amazing trails of Vero Beach are a beauty to behold. It’s a dream city to relocate to. However, moving needs a trusted moving company. A-1 Auto Transport, Florida, has a team of friendly and professional staff that will fulfill your moving plans. We provide unrivaled services, including vehicle transportation. We emphasize on customer satisfaction at affordable rates.
Tips to make your move easier
- Empty and clean the freezer and refrigerator 24 hours prior to moving day.
- Order for packing supplies from the local stores or your moving company. Use towels between breakable items to provide cushioning.
- Pack valuables yourself and move with them in your vehicle. If you use professional movers, be sure to check that they made it safely to your new house.
- Tape the boxes well and label them clearly, indicating the room each box goes to.
- Be present when your items are being loaded into the trucks. You need to guide the movers where you want your items to be placed and answer any questions the movers might have.
- Remember to transfer your utilities over to your new house. You don’t want to spend your first days in the dark and without water.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you should hire a professional mover
- Long distance moving: If you have a large number of household items, hiring professional movers is the better option. They have the resources to make the move easier. Their trucks are built to offer extra protection for your items while in transit. Their drivers are well trained and know how to maneuver any roads.
- Convenience: When you hire professional movers and choose their full-service package, they’ll execute the whole moving process for you. The package includes packing, unpacking, loading and unloading. They have proper skills to ensure your belongings are delivered to your destination fast.
- Safety of your items: Professional movers are trained to safely handle your valuable items such as antiques, picture frames, and electrical appliances. They have the appropriate tools to lift heavy items, dismantle furniture and reassemble them back at your new home.
- Time: If you decide to move on your own, it will take you longer to complete the process. However, this is the area of expertise for professional movers. They’ll handle the scheduling, organize the moving process, lift your items and move them to your destination efficiently and fast. You save time that you can spend accomplishing other tasks.
Ways to find a reliable moving company
Researching movers online helps you narrow down your list and pick one that fits your preferences. Check the customer reviews on reliable sites such as Yelp and HomeAdvisor. Also, compare the services offered and the moving rates of different companies. These facts will help you find a reliable moving company you can hire.
The Better Business Bureau accredits moving companies that provide high-quality services to its customers. Customers can file complaints against their moving companies and rate them based on their experiences. A reliable mover will want to uphold its reputation by responding to customer issues on time and satisfy their customers.
Check if your moving company has been properly licensed by the FMCSA. All interstate movers must be issued with a USDOT Number which is legal proof they are allowed to move across the country. The mover should also be able to provide adequate insurance cover for your household items. The Licensing and Insurance Public database provides insurance details of movers that are compliant.
Select a company that’s a member of the Florida Professional Movers Association. They subject their members to strict background checks to eliminate rogue operators. You can trust a moving company that’s been certified by the association.
- Vehicle transport
- Door to door moving
- Coast to coast moving
- Office relocation
- Military moving
- College moving
- Furniture relocation
- Interstate moving
- Local and international moving
- Cheap Vero Beach movers
Why use us?
At A-1 Auto Transport, we strive to provide services of high standards to our customers globally. We understand how important relocating to your new place is, that’s why we have designed moving solutions to make your move exciting and fulfilling. Our team of dedicated professionals works tirelessly to ensure prompt delivery of your household items.
Get free quotes
Get in touch with us on 888-509-3213 and get personalized advice on the best moving plan to choose for your move. To get your free moving estimates, please remember to fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.