Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Ventura, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe & Reliable Ventura Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport is a leading auto transport company that arranges vehicle shipping in Ventura to locations across the United States and around the world. Whether you need a car moved to or from the area, you’ll find information on this page to help you find a reputable auto carrier, tips on how to prepare, as well as a directory of local options in the area.
For further information on California, car shipping click here.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Ventura to Las Vegas||$314||314 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Ventura to Sacramento||$385||385 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Portland to Ventura||$723||964 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Ventura to San Antonio||$855||1425 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Kansas City to Ventura||$996||1661 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Miami to Ventura||$1123||2809 miles||7 – 9 days|
|New York to Ventura||$1136||2841 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Ventura to Columbus||$1159||2318 miles||6 – 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Ventura Auto Transport Services
- Vehicle Information – Before you contact companies to get a cost estimate, there is some basic information you’ll need in order to get the most accurate quote possible. This includes the following:
- Location & destination – These are pretty self-explanatory; the carrier will need to know where to pick up your vehicle and where it’s headed.
- Vehicle type – The make, model and year of the vehicle are also needed so the shipper can estimate the weight and dimensions.
- Mechanical problems – If you have any mechanical issues, leaks, or your car is inoperable, you’ll need to mention that to the shipper as well.
- Modifications – Any modifications or nonpermanent components on the car should be removed before transport. If something cannot be removed, make sure you mention it!
- Disputes & Complaints – You can learn a lot about an auto shipper by simply asking what their procedure is for resolving customer complaints. An experienced company should have a process in place that is clearly spelled out and easy for customers to understand. Most typically, the cause of customer complaints centers around delays in delivery time or damages that have occurred during the shipping process. Every company that is registered and licensed with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration is required by law to carry insurance coverage to compensate customers in the rare instances when a vehicle is damaged during transport. They should also be willing to point you toward their company safety record, which details any past incidents and inspections reported by the FMCSA.
Click here to go to the FMCSA’s national consumer complaint database. You can also contact them by phone at 1-888-368-7238.
- Getting A Deal – The foremost question on the mind of most customers is how much it will cost to ship a vehicle. The answer varies widely based on the details of the shipment (distance, vehicle type, etc.), but there are some things you can do to help ensure you get the exact service you’re looking for at an affordable price. The first is to understand the different shipping options. For the lowest price, you should choose an open air carrier and delivery to a shipping terminal (you will need to arrange for pick up the vehicle). The premium service options are enclosed transport, which fully protects the car, and delivery to a specific address or location, both of which cost more. Many shipping companies will also offer discounts to certain customers: students, retirees, snowbirds, first-time shippers, multiple car shipments, members of the military and AAA card holders, just to name a few. These specials are not always advertised so make sure you ask!
Visit the official website for the City of Ventura to learn more about what services are available from local businesses in the area.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Ventura, California Auto Transport Directory
Platinum Tow and Transport
A local towing and car shipping company, Platinum Tow and Transport specialized in moving exotic vehicles. They have enclosed transport trailers available and offer GPS tracking on all shipments.
938 W Verdulera St
Camarillo, CA 91310
United Road Services: Port Hueneme/Oxnard
United Road has auto shipping routes that run through most major U.S. cities and they also ship to Alaska. They have been in business for nearly 30 years and are an accredited business with the Better Business Bureau.
3121 Mendocino Pl, Oxnard, CA 93033
Global Auto Transportation
Global Auto Transportation out of Oxnard that ships cars, trucks, motorcycles, RVs and boats. They offer nationwide door to door shipping and use only licensed, screened drivers.
1621 Island View Ave
Oxnard, CA 93033
Ventura includes ZIP codes:
93001, 93002, 93003, 93004, 93005, 93006, 93007, 93009, 93041, 93042, 93043, 93044.