Vandalia Long Distance Moving Companies
If a move to Vandalia is in the offing, you need the services of a reputable moving company that is highly experienced. We take every move seriously and put in efforts to ensure it succeeds. With a wide variety of services such as vehicle transport, there is everything for everyone.
Smart tips to make your move easier
- Packing needs a plan. Pack room by room to have similar items in the same boxes. But first, you have to gather plenty of boxes of different sizes and other packing materials like sealing tape and bubble wrap. Start early so that you can be through before moving day.
- Purge your household items. Not all the items in your house are useful. Identify what you don’t need and place them in separate boxes. Find items that you can sell to earn some extra cash to cover part of the moving cost.
- Cancel services such as monthly magazine subscription and utilities a few weeks before moving. If you are moving to another state, find the best service providers and set up utilities at your new home in advance.
- Work with a budget to have control over your finances. Get several estimates from different movers and pick services that you can afford. Be sure you get quality services as well.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need the services of a professional moving company
- Economical. Professional movers will help you avoid some expenses. For instance, your items won't be damaged due to poor handling. They provide quality packing supplies and equipment to help you move quickly. Additionally, the movers have trucks designed to carry household items. There will be no hassling for trucks or hired help on your part.
- Convenience. Whether you are moving long distance or across town, you need skilled experts who know how to handle household items. To avoid sore muscles, sprained ankles or back pains, let the movers do the packing, loading, and unloading. They are better experienced than you or your friends and you can trust them to deliver the items in one piece.
- Liability. At least one item is said to break or get damaged during a move. The chances of replacing or repairing the items are minimal if it is a self-move. That is why you need professional movers. With various insurance options, they are able to provide protection for your stuff throughout the process. Any damage will be their responsibility and they will have to reimburse you.
- Reliability. You can always trust a professional moving to deliver on its promises. Unlike friends, the movers have their full focus on you and their priority is getting your belongings to your new destination safely and on time. You can expect them to be present on the agreed date to begin the moving process.
Ways to find a trustworthy moving company
- Check the reputation of the moving company. The way a company treats their clients speaks volumes about the quality of services they are likely to provide. The comments of past customers together with the ratings will give you a clearer picture of the company you intend to hire.
- Get a written agreement with the correct details. Read carefully every page and only sign when you have confirmed the details. Avoid signing blank documents because you don’t know what will be filled. Ask if you should expect extra charges along the way and a good explanation for that.
- Licensing is very crucial when looking for a moving company. Only licensed movers can be trusted to provide services that are of the right standards. The FMCSA authorizes companies that have complied with the rules and regulations to transport household items. If your mover is not forthcoming with the registration details, it is wise to find another company.
Services offered at A-1 Auto Transport
- Door to door moving
- Coast to coast moving
- Vehicle transport
- Corporate moving
- Pet transport
- Storage units
- Full service (packing and unpacking)
Why choose our services?
We provide comprehensive services aimed at saving you time and money. We use a system that guarantees a speedy realization of your goals. Our staff receives ongoing training to sharpen their skills further to develop strategies that will be beneficial both to you and our company. A-1 Auto Transport readily adapts the changes in the ever-evolving world through regular upgrades to our systems. Outstanding customer service and prompt solutions to mistakes have earned us trust among thousands of clients.
Talk to us
For a personalized approach to your moving process, get in touch with us through 888-509-3213. Get your free quote by filling in the form at the top of this page.
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org