Van Wert Long Distance Moving Companies
You can handle a long distance move yourself; however, for it to be smooth, hire a moving company since they have adequate moving experience. Van Wert is a city and the county seat of Van Wert County, Ohio. It was after Isaac Van Wart, a hero of the American Revolution. Van Wert has several scenic sites and features along the Smiley Park, Wassenberg Art Center and Fountain Park. Talk to A-1 Auto Transport for the most efficient moves. We also handle vehicle relocations.
Why you should hire a moving company
Professional movers plan a move in advance by assembling all moving supplies and creating a solid moving plan. This ensures there are no shortages, delays or accidents when moving. They also assign duties to the different people involved so that the move is handled efficiently and systematically. They also have sufficient labor and personnel on standby in case of accidents to ensure the move does not stall.
Moving companies handle all your items safely.
- Packing is done using quality and adequate material. The corrugated boxes used can withstand weights above normal. The packing personnel are also professionally trained to dismantle bulky goods, and wrap delicate items.
- When loading, the company uses well-built personnel who can safely lift and carry heavy goods and fragile items.
- Your items are delivered using trucks that have real-time satellite technology and air-cushioned carriers.
With a moving company, you do not have to worry about losses in case accidents occur. Moving companies use different types of insurance to cover your moves. The basic type of insurance is the released value insurance that covers your items at 60 cents a pound while full value insurance covers your items according to their value.
How to find the best moving company in Van Wert
Ask for suggestions from people who know the type of move you require and those that have dealt with a moving company in the past. This includes neighbors, friends, family or coworkers. They can give you good suggestions based on the experiences they had with a moving company.
When moving within the state of Ohio, use intrastate moving companies. They have handled moves in the area, hence know the terrain extensively. This includes the narrow streets, steep staircases in buildings and blocks of snow during winter. They are also licensed by the Ohio Department of Public Utilities.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Enter a company’s DOT number at the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association. This allows you to check whether a company is licensed to handle household goods. It also deals with the company’s insurance, safety rating and moving resources.
View the opinion of previous customers at the company’s customer testimonials page. The site has in-depth information regarding the company’s customer service. Customers review the company’s services according to how the company handles them. If the customer receives quality services, they in turn review the company positively.
There are people and companies involved with moving scams. Some use low quotations to tempt you into signing the contract and later on charge you hefty rates. Some companies are also known to disappear with the customer’s items. Take caution when dealing with moving companies. Verify their legitimacy by running their names on consumer rights advocacy sites.
The best tips for a stress-free move
- Visit the new city. Meet the people in your neighbourhood, check out the amenities and the general feel of the area. Knowing the schools, malls, neighbors and regulations helps you settle easily after moving in.
- Scale down your move. Separate all the items you no longer use and donate them to your friends or Goodwill. You can also sell some of the more expensive stuff to fund your move. Moving with a lighter load makes your move easier.
- Stop buying groceries and subscribing to cable a month to your moving day.
- A day before moving out, defrost your fridge and unplug all electrical appliances.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
Our services are of the highest standards. This is backed up by the positive reviews we get from our customers at our customer testimonials page. We also have favorable reviews from several other customer reviews sites.
Our moving services
- Full-service moves
- Storage services
- Apartment relocations
- Senior moves
- Interstate moves
- Office moves
- Military moves
- Pool table moves
- Corporate relocations
- Piano moves
- Small moves
Contact us today
Get a free, no obligation to buy, price quote for your shipment.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you: