Valparaiso Long Distance Moving Companies
If you’re moving to or from Valparaiso, then you are on the right page! A-1 Auto Transport is the premier moving company in Indiana offering a wide variety of moving services both locally and overseas. With over 25 years of experience, we take pride in our dedicated team of professionals who work tirelessly to ensure your move is flawless. We have helped thousands of people move house and you can trust us to safely deliver your household items without delay. We also transport vehicles.
Tips to help you move easier
- Make sure everything fits properly into a box before sealing it. Don’t overload your boxes to the extent that some items are hanging out. You risk losing them when they are being moved around. Label each box correctly for the movers to know how to handle each box.
- Visit the liquor and grocery stores to get packing boxes. Most of these stores have plenty of boxes and you can get them free of charge. Make sure the boxes have firm edges to keep your items from falling out when being moved.
- Start packing at least 6 weeks in advance. Pack similar items together to give you an easy time when unpacking at your new home. Kitchen items should be packed in their own boxes. The same applies to the other rooms.
- Make arrangements with your utility companies to disconnect the utilities at your current house and reconnect them at your new home. You want to move into a house that has water, gas, electricity, and internet.
4 reasons why you should hire a professional moving company
- Accountability: Most professional moving companies are insured which means your household items are protected. The movers are trained to handle your belongings carefully and deliver them in good condition. In case of an accident, you are guaranteed reimbursement depending on your insurance policy. You can relax knowing that your items are in safe hands.
- Storage services: If your move is sudden and you settle into a small apartment where all your items will not fit in, you will need a place to store them. Professional movers have warehouses for this kind of items. Your items will be safe and secure until you collect them.
- Affordability: Professional movers charge a fixed fee depending on a number of factors such as distance and the weight of your stuff. They send their experts to inspect your household items to come up with an accurate calculation. When you move on your own, you will end up spending more since you don’t have the experience to factor in all the expenses.
- Convenience: Moving is not as easy as it sounds. It needs careful planning and investing your time and effort organizing everything. The process may be overwhelming especially if it’s a long distance move. However, when you hire a professional mover, they’ll pack with speed, load and unload your items and help you arrange your new house. They’ll have you settled within a day or two saving you the time and effort of going the DIY way.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Ways of finding a reliable moving company
With so many moving companies in the market, how do you find one that you can trust? Here are a few pointers:
- Only deal with licensed movers. The FMCSA provides detailed information about the registration of moving companies where you can verify their credentials. Interstate movers are required to have a valid USDOT Number while intrastate movers need to have a license from the Indiana Department of Revenue.
- Consider hiring a mover with a wide scope of coverage. You want a company that covers the location you’re relocating to. Make inquiries from a few companies and choose one that will accommodate your requirements.
- Read the online reviews from trusted sites such as Angie’s List and The sites are resourceful when it comes to looking for local companies to hire. The comments from other customers will help you make up your mind whether or not to hire a particular moving company.
Our moving services
- Long distance moving
- Door to door moving
- Military relocation
- Vehicle transport
- Commercial moving
- Office relocation
- Packing supplies
- Storage services
- Pet transport
- Cheap Valparaíso moving
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
Our mission is to provide world-class moving services at pocket-friendly rates. Our services are the best in the market and the positive reviews prove our commitment to satisfying our customers. If you’re looking for efficient, reliable and convenient moving services, A-1 Auto Transport is the right company for you.
Call us today!
For more information about our moving solutions, contact us on 888-509-3213. Get your free moving estimates by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.