Valley Stream Long Distance Moving Companies
Most people consider moving to be stressful and taxing. But when you enlist the services of a professional moving company, you have nothing to worry about. For over 25 years, we have served thousands of residents within the U.S. and overseas. We are renowned for excellence in service provision and commitment to our work. So, if you have a move in or out of Valley Stream around the corner, we have got your back. We offer a unique set of services, including vehicle transport, at very competitive rates.
Tips for moving house without stress
- There is no shortcut to packing. The sooner you begin the better your chances of completing the packing process before moving day. Source for plenty of sturdy boxes and other packing materials such as markers, labels and bubble wrap. This way, you won’t have to make multiple trips to the shops for more supplies.
- Don’t forget to pack a few essential items like medication, snacks, a change of clothes, toothbrush and any other item you deem necessary. You are highly unlikely to unpack the first night and having such items at hand will make your first night easy.
- Clean the rooms immediately you’re finished packing so you won’t have to clean the whole house later on. Additionally, deal with any minor repairs before moving out to secure your deposit.
- Label everything correctly. This is to avoid confusion when the movers unload and unpack your household items. Boxes with fragile items should be clearly marked. However, don’t give too many details for security reasons.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why is it important to hire a professional moving company?
- Reliable services. When planning your move, you need the help of someone you can rely on. Professional movers won’t let you down. They work with contracts and you can rest assured they will honor any agreement you make. They will be present on moving day without fail to provide the services you paid for.
- Your safety is as important as the safety of your items. Moving heavy stuff from one point to another can cause back pains and sprained ankles. But with a professional moving company, the chances of injuries are minimal. They know how to handle bulky and heavy items like pool table and refrigerator. They use the right equipment and do all the heavy lifting.
- Insurance cover. A move is unpredictable. Accidents do happen but if your mover is insured, you won’t be stressed. They are responsible for your move and will repair or replace any damaged or lost item. They offer a variety of insurance options to protect your household items and will help you pick the most convenient one.
- Taking inventory. This is a difficult task that can take a lot of your time and give you headaches. To avoid that stress, enlist the services of a professional moving company. They have a special team who will have a detailed report ready within a short time.
Things to consider when looking for a reliable mover
- It is easier and safer to work with an experienced moving company. They are knowledgeable and have the skills to organize and manage your move efficiently. Check their websites or look in the FMCSA database for their details. Go for a company with more than 10 years in the industry.
- Give preference to AMSA members. The association only certifies companies that have clean records and work within the set rules and regulations. Many consumers fall into the trap of scammers but through the ProMover program, you are guaranteed the safety and security of your items.
- A reliable mover should use company branded trucks and vans. Apart from being friendly, courteous and professional, they should also be uniformed for easy identification.
- Vehicle transport
- Commercial moving
- Long distance moving
- Door to door moving
- Military relocation
- Storage options
- Packing supplies
- International moves
Why partner with us?
With A-1 Auto Transport, your move is destined to succeed. Every step is carefully planned and our experts will do the hard work for you so you have time to focus on other issues. We work closely with our clients in order to understand their unique needs more clearly. Our exceptional services are unmatched. And with a highly trained and experienced personnel, you can rest assured your transition will be stress-free.
Get more value for less. Our rates are competitive and our commitment unwavering. Call us now on 888-509-3213 or fill out the form at the top of this page for free moving estimates.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.