Moving To Or From Valdosta State University (VSU)
Over the years, moving has often been labeled a daunting task. Moving, however, is a process that requires you to be invested in it to make it less daunting. Statistics show that ladies tend to move more than men. Nevertheless, both men and women end up moving at least 11 times in their entire lifetime. That said, as you prepare to move to or from Valdosta State University, you can be sure that your move does not have to be a headache. This is because we are right here to hold your hand throughout the process. Furthermore, our more than two decades in the moving industry has been marked with great success as we have moved folks all over Georgia and across the country. We are a force to reckon with in the moving industry; therefore, you can rest assured that should you move with us, your move will not be stressful.
Making your move less stressful
Moving is a process which needs to be mastered in order not to face any challenges. Here are some ideas on how to make your move as smooth as possible.
- Have a moving checklist: When you get ready to move, you should write down a list of the tasks that you need to accomplish. This will help you to prioritize and avoid a last-minute dash which will only cause you stress. Be sure to tick off these tasks as you complete them.
- Collect everything you need early enough: Moving supplies are very important especially during packing. Ensure that you have all the moving supplies that you will need such as packing boxes, packing paper, bubble wrap, screwdrivers and wrenches for disassembly of furniture and so on. If you plan to hire a moving truck, do it well in advance too.
- Consider hiring a moving company: Hiring a professional mover may be an expensive undertaking, but one that will take a load off your mind. Professional movers will take over all the details of your move, and the fact that they are a one-stop shop will make everything easier for you.
Should you move using a professional mover?
This is a valid question to ask, considering the financial implication of hiring movers. However, hiring a mover is an investment you will be glad you made for the reasons listed below.
- For a stress-free experience: When you hire a professional mover, they basically take over all the details of your move from packing to doing the heavy lifting and more specific tasks like furniture disassembly. Furthermore, you will avoid the stress associated with any injuries that could be caused by heavy lifting.
- They have loads of experience: Professional moving companies have been in the business of moving, which makes them best placed to handle all your items carefully. Furthermore, their experience ensures that you receive only the best service.
- You will have enough labor: Not everyone is lucky enough to have a huge group of friends and family available to help them all through the moving process. However, professional movers will be reliable and sufficient moving labor for any size of move you have.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Tips to finding the best moving company
Finding a reputable moving company should be done with utmost care. Despite there being tons of reputable moving companies, there are many that are a sham. Here are a few factors to look out for as you search for a moving company.
- Are they licensed? Professional movers who only operate within the state do not need a US Department of Transportation license but they must hold a state license. Ensure that their information checks out by visiting this website.
- Have they moved students before? Your student move has specifics that you would want to be handled by a mover that handled student moves before. Therefore, be sure to enquire and ask for actual referees that you can check out.
A-1 Auto Transport Inc moving services
At A-1 Auto Transport Inc, we offer a wide variety of moving services which include moving labor for hire, moving transport, auto transport, pool table transport, full service moves, city to city moving, door to door moving, interstate moving, local moving, nationwide moving and international moving services.
Here is why you should move with us
Besides offering a wide variety of moving services, we are a fully licensed and insured moving services provider. Furthermore, we are a fully accredited moving business by the Better Business Bureau. In addition to this accreditation, we are a recognized ProMover and a member of the American Moving and Storage Association.
Make the right choice
Call us today via 888-509-3213 for all your moving needs. Furthermore, you can contact us by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.