Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Utah
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Best Utah Long Distance & Interstate Moving Companies
Picture the scenario. You have just decided on your new home. It is larger and much nicer than your current house. Today is moving day and you are stuck on one end of a sofa that is currently wedged in a doorway. You and the friend who wasn’t bright enough to come up with an excuse to get out of helping you move are desperately trying to figure out the delicate balance of twisting and lifting to dislodge the offending bit of living room furniture. Sound familiar? Most of us have been in this exact situation at some point or another in our lifetime. It doesn’t have to be this difficult, however. You could hire a professional Utah moving company to help you with your move and let them deal with bulky furniture so you don’t have to.
Cost & Time Examples For Interstate Moves
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and the contents of the home. Prices do not include packing.
Estimated Weight (based on home size):
1BR=2600 lbs – 3900 lbs
2BR=3900 lbs – 5200 lbs
3BR=6500 lbs – 9100 lbs
4BR=9100 lbs – 14300 lbs
5BR=11700 lbs – 19500 lbs
Choosing Your Utah Long Distance Movers
- How long have they been in business: It is helpful to deal with a company that has a lot of experience. They are better able to avoid issues, and if they do arise an experienced company knows how to handle them.
- Are they registered with the Department of Transportation: Interstate movers must be registered with the Federal government and have a S. DOT number. Failure to provide this information is a red flag.
- Look for testimonials and reviews: Does this company have a history of excellent service? Are they known for meeting deadlines? How have disputes been handled? Most of this information can be found by looking at reviews online, but be wary of overly positive or overly negative reviews.
- Does the company have insurance for the entire value of your belongings: The law requires insurance to cover only $0.60 per pound. Better companies will either offer insurance for the full replacement value of any damage or the depreciated value. It is important to know which the company you are working with is offering. Accidents happen, but you want to make sure that if they do, you are protected.
- Are unpacking and storage services offered: These are not a requirement, but they can help ease the stress of moving.
- Is the moving company easy to reach: It helps to hire a company that is local to you so if any issues come up you are guaranteed to be able to reach them.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our Moving Services
- Commercial, office, apartment, or residential house moving
- Military relocations
- Door to door moving
- Full service packing and unpacking, including packing materials
- State to state, coast to coast, local and long distance moving
- Heavy and customized furniture moving. Piano moving, pool table moving, etc.
- Auto transport services
- Cheap Utah movers
How Much Will It Cost To Hire My Utah Long Distance Movers?
It is a good idea to shop around for a few different quotes. Some companies will offer an online cost calculator, but if you want an accurate quote, it is best to actually call them. Most will provide an estimate for free.
Before You Sign an Agreement
- All the services you have requested should be clearly listed on the contract along with any additional charges.
- Make sure all of the information on your agreement is correct including all contact information and the addresses of both the house you are moving to and the one you are moving from.
- Make sure you know how much will be covered in the event of damages.
Things to Do
- Label your boxes and leave them in the rooms they were packed in. Never stack the boxes in one place
- Keep valuable items like jewelry with you instead of having the movers transport it.
- Ask for a copy of the packing list for your records. The condition if your belongings should be listed, check for any discrepancies.
- Some homeowner’s insurance policies cover damages during a move. You should check with your insurance agent before moving day. Otherwise, make sure the mover carries insurance.
Utah Cross Country Movers for Hire
Rocky Mountain Movers
663 S 600 W
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
Helping Hands Moving and Maids
90 9400 S
Sandy, UT 84070
Utah Storage Facility Directory
Logan Self Storage
1095 N 600 W
Logan, UT 84321
Pioneer Self Storage
1055 N Main St.
North Salt Lake, UT 84054
10506 South River Heights Dr.
South Jordan, UT 84095